How do JWs Not see how barbaric YHWH is? Its what started my awakening.

by BU2B 142 Replies latest watchtower bible

• done4good
    done4good

This is precisely the reason why the Borg is as warped as it is. Their fictional leader is biggest narcissist of all. This pretty much allows them to excuse any behavior.

• paul from cleveland
    paul from cleveland

I just read the book Jehovah Unmasked. It makes the case that Jehovah is actually Satan in disguise and a different god than the one Jesus spoke of. Very interesting and makes a lot of sense.

The book is available as a free pdf download.

• Shanagirl
    Shanagirl

Paul, It's so funny you mention this. I had read this book during the time I was feeling Jehovah was an evil god and not the God of Jesus. When I read Jehovah Unmasked, is when I started investigating the Nag Hamdi Library of Gnostic and Apocrypha Writings by early Christians. It validated my feelings, gave me answers that made sense, and yet keeping it in perspective I know it isn't the whole truth and nothing but the truth, but I do feel that most of what I took out of it was the fact that the reason Jehovah is an arrogant jealous god who claims he's the "only god", is because he knows there is the One True God above him in the realm of Light, not in the shadows of Chaos in which this phony god rules.

When I was deprogramming myself from feeling I had to pray to Jehovah, I began substituing his name with Christ, and True God, and tho I do know I don't have all the answers I have peace in not having to believe in and pray to this false god anymore.

Shana

• jam
    jam

Exodus 15: 3 " The Lord is a man of war. The Lord is his name.

Deuteronomy 28:63 "And it shall be, that just as the LORD rejoiced

over you to do you good and multiply you, so the LORD will rejoice

over you to destroy you and bring you to nothing: and you shall

be plucked from off the land which you go to possess.

Need I say more...

Deuteronomy 28: 15-68, sounds like Hitler, very scary stuff.

The same when you leave the borg, you will be cursed.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

I began substituing his name with Christ, and True God, and tho I do know I don't have all the answers I have peace in not having to believe in and pray to this false god anymore.

-

I hate to be the bearer of bad news and to point out the obvious....but if Satan, posing as god, hijacked the Bible to disguise himself as the true god, then how can anyone accept Christ, described in the same Bible, as being true and reliable? By what rationale does one conclude that YHWH is a false god and Christ is true, when both are central characters in a book you just described as containing information propagated by a charlatan deity?

• Badfish
    Badfish

By what rationale does one conclude that YHWH is a false god and Christ is true, when both are central characters in a book you just described as containing information propagated by a charlatan deity?

Not to to mention all the OT scriptures prophesying about the coming messiah, as well as Jesus quoting from OT scriptures.

• jam
    jam

"He knows there is the One true God above him in the

realm of light". Would you entrust your love ones (your children)

in the hands of a mad man????

• Perry
    Perry

God has a rule; the penalty of sin is death, but the gift God gives is LIFE....ABUNDANT LIFE. HE MADE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON TO BE SIN...."FOR US".

All men die, it makes no real difference if God decides some should die a little sooner or later for that matter to suit his purposes. But what about babies some may say? Maybe God did them a favor by removing them before they sinned. One thing is for sure, when we sin God only owes us judgment.

why would the creator of all things insist upon the slaughter of animals

Maybe because "all flesh had become ruined" on earth? Genesis says that only Noah was "perfect in his generations". [Reference to DNA?]- Gen. 6:9 ASV, KJV

Genesis tells us that man was wicked and that every imagination of his heart was evil. This seems to imply that man imagined to corrupt the earth and all that lived on it - and he apparently did all that he imagined to do. Note that verses 11 and 12 say that the earth was also corrupt and that all flesh had corrupted his way. Man did that as a result of Watcher and Nephilim influence. Note what the Book of Jasher has to say about this:

And all the sons of men departed from the ways of the Lord in those days as they multiplied upon the face of the earth with sons and daughters, and they taught one another their evil practices and they continued sinning against the Lord. And every man made unto himself a god, and they robbed and plundered every man his neighbor as well as his relative, and they corrupted the earth, and the earth was filled with violence. And their judges and rulers [the Watchers] went to the daughters of men and took their wives by force from their husbands according to their choice, and the sons of men in those days took from the cattle of the earth, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order therewith to provoke the Lord; and God saw the whole earth and it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon earth, all men and all animals. And the Lord said, I will blot out man that I created from the face of the earth, yea from man to the birds of the air, together with cattle and beasts that are in the field for I repent that I made them.

And all men who walked in the ways of the Lord, died in those days, before the Lord brought the evil upon man which he had declared, for this was from the Lord, that they should not see the evil which the Lord spoke of concerning the sons of men.

And Noah found grace in the sight of the Lord, and the Lord chose him and his children to raise up seed from them upon the face of the whole earth.

- Jasher 4:16-21 [emphasis mine]

and in the Book of Enoch:

And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants....And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones."

The book of Jasher is not inspired but is a Jewish history book that is quoted three times in the bible. The Book of Enoch is likewise quoted in the bible.

• Shanagirl
    Shanagirl

In the first century of the Christian era the term “Gnostic” came to describe as an unorthodox in religious opinions segment of the diverse new Christian community. Among early followers of Christ it appears there were groups who delineated themselves from the greater household of the Church by claiming not simply a belief in Christ and his message, but a "special witness" or revelatory experience of the divine. It was this experience or gnosis that set the true follower of Christ apart, so they asserted. These Christians held a "conviction that direct, personal and absolute knowledge of the authentic truths of existence is accessible to human beings, and, that the attainment of such knowledge must always constitute the supreme achievement of human life.

Maybe this diverse Christian community were persecuted by the early Church Fathers, and their writings destroyed, and excluded from the bible canon because they knew too much about the Jehovah god being evil. Yet they knew from ancient writings that the Christ would come as a Savior to humans from this false god with the light of his Heavenly Father's love. Isn't that what Jesus taught?

Shana

• Badfish
    Badfish

If the god of the Old Testament was Satan, why did Jesus quote from the Old Testament 84 times?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit