My JC meeting. Did they RI me?

by KateWild 144 Replies latest members private

• KateWild
    KateWild

bloody pudlians - LC

LOL, I was born in London. Lived there for 20yrs. Bad associations turned me scouse I suppose, or dumb JW scousers. But alas I am making generalisations-Kate xx

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

@problem

I can barely understand a thing being said! Being from California, my ear is not trained to the queens English.

Queens English my foot! Kate's a scouser (I assume) - i.e. from Liverpool. No airs and graces there thank goodness! Listen to it a few times and I'm sure your ear will become atuned. No one in the recording has a thick accent.

{EDIT}

Just missed Kate's post above. A Londoner with an aquired scouse accent.

• KateWild
    KateWild

I realised that they were speaking and operating under the malice of arrogance.-Valkyrie

I needed validation on that point. I thought I was being bitter in saying they are malice. Did you hear where I said....

"I don't hold any grudges against the three of you, and I won't talk about you negatively" Nonsense of course, but Mike responded with......

"Good Good", he cares about his reputation, but knows he is being malice and relishing in the power.

Kate xx

• cofty
    cofty

I definitely noticed that Kate. They were very quick to reinforce your promise not to talk about them. I suspect they know you could hurt them.

• KateWild
    KateWild

I suspect they know you could hurt them.-cofty

Indeedy, I have already slagged them off to one of my loved ones. An elder who felt like you did last night cofty. He was enraged by it, but didn't know how to fix it. He is quite stressed about it all.

Lots of damge to be done, its recorded lol

Kate xx

• KateWild
    KateWild

These guys are outta' control.-Oub

Sorry for the delayed response. I am not doing it in order apologies Oub. So many elder postrs have been wonderful including you Oub. That's how the WT teaches you to be, and many of you are. But when you recognise the elders who are out of control, in many cases you are all out numbered in the congs. Only reason being cos it's a CULT.

If I can't get my elder friend out, I don't mind. At least I can remain in touch, and help them how him and his wife have helped me.-Kate xx

• KateWild
    KateWild

get reinstated then walking out head held high and never returning!- CB

Not my style. I am going to be forthright and not allow them to control me. I am going to break their petty shunning rules. I will be visiting a posters cong soon, and going as a reg pioneer. I will participate like a trooper, proper JW approved answers of course, and even join in field circus. I will tell them my name and cong, then if they check, which is unlikely joke is on them.

I will even take photo's put them on FB so my JC can see they cannot control me.

That's my style, out with a bang. I am enjoying my exit, not a somber occaision for me, I am popping the cork (like you said adam xx)

Kate xx

• KateWild
    KateWild

THIS IS NOT JUSTICE!-braincleaned

Thanks for being a nice elder too. I need all this validation. I am on top of the world with all your posts.

Love to you and yours Vince

Love Sam xx

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

I will even take photo's put them on FB so my JC can see they cannot control me.

Jezabel! Jezabel!

• KateWild
    KateWild

K99- Are you still in? Are you in the UK?

If so I will visit your hall too. If not I will visit your family, we can do something unscriptural, like birthdays. Sam xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit