My JC meeting. Did they RI me?

by KateWild 144 Replies latest members private

• KateWild
    KateWild

There was no use of the Bible to try and frame their stance - K99

At the begining, the sound dropped. I actually asked to get my bible out and they said I didn't need it. When my loved ones have listened to this they will see the hypocrisy and understand why I won't put another letter in now. - Kate xx

• KateWild
    KateWild

Sadly, the brothers couldnt even follow the instructions outlined in the Flock book - Tech49

Thank you for shepherding me. You guys here are my elders. I have a copy of the book. It's all a matter of perspective. The book describes disfellowshipping offences. One of which is brazen conduct. In their minds I was brazen in the JC meeting, and not submissive. I called the police after all.

There is an elder in my cong like you Jack, he see's the book as a guide to show love and care. He has supported me emoitonally through the whole episode, he has spoken up in elders meetings and told them how unscriptural they are being. He is one of my loved ones.

Thanks for your support Jack. Please keep posting and shepherding the damaged JWN sheep.

Kate xx

• KateWild
    KateWild

Holy crapinski, Kate. Is your daughter baptized? - adam

Yes she is, atv 14yrs. She left months ago, her elders seem to be just leaving her alone to get on with her life. Looks like to me, my son has been interrogated by his dad, prob under threat of violence. Then my ex is spreading around in his cong, my daughter has left to get a "wurlly" boyfriend. Like thats the reason for leaving humphhhhh!

My ex is spiteful and vindictive, he is behind this line of questioning. His motives are to get her Df'd. She doesn't really give a smurf now, thankfully. All her friends have shunned her, because she doubts Jehovah cares about anyone, not because she has a boyfriend. Funny ehh?

Kate xx

• besty
    besty

sorry to hear this Kate - its all very stressful as I recall.

can i ask what are you actually being disfellowshipped for, in their mind what have you done wrong?

• KateWild
    KateWild

can i ask what are you actually being disfellowshipped for, in their mind what have you done wrong? - besty

I my mind for exposing DV. In their minds the charge was "reviling" stupid really as all you guys are reviled by their actions.

TBH, I didn't feel stressed at all. You guys have all been instrumental in keeping me calm. Next time I am in London. I will meet up with your family. My daughter would love to meet with you all. She is 20, are your kids around her age?

Sam xx

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

They're idiots. I wouldn't waste my time with them.

• happy@last
    happy@last

Big hugs to you Sam, this made me furious. The nerve of them telling you to sort your life out first! I think if it was me I'd have thrown that right back at them and not kept as calm as you did. Well done for stating that the instructions they are following are not bible based in such a way that they agreed!

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

KateWild/Sam - your irony was slick(!) with butter and honey! [APPLAUSE!]

As I began to listen, I wondered whether the JC men were daft, ... or malicious. By the end, I realised that they were speaking and operating under the malice of arrogance.

I don't know how you managed not to spit on them.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Well done for stating that the instructions they are following are not bible based in such a way that they agreed!- happy

I was able to take control so easily, as they all have a much lower IQ than me. They didn't realise what I did there. I planed and executed this exit and remained in control.

Kate xx

• KateWild
    KateWild

problem,

I am so sorry you couldn't understand the accent. I tried so hard to enunciate, and repeat what they said to me when I thought they were too quiet. Kate xx

Clarity,

PM me your email, I will send you the link that way. It probs still won't work but you could have a try. Any techno geeks have idea's RayPub are you out there?

Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit