My JC meeting. Did they RI me?

by KateWild 144 Replies latest members private

• KateWild
    KateWild

And the abuser remains in good standing.-jgnat

The mishandling of DV by the WTBTS needs to be exposed. It is a serious problem. Kate xx

• LucidChimp
    LucidChimp

Just listening for a second time (guess I like being annoyed by gits).

"Why would he tell you?" I really can't get over that... What a limp prick.

(For the record, I'm a grown arse man with tattoos and and a beard [for what that's worth] and if I was honestly scared by something I would still phone my mum)

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Kate......you did a fantastic job standing up to them twits. Please do tell them elders to shove all 5 previous requests for reinstatement up their asses.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

The JC are condeming me for contacting the police and going to court.

WTF!?!?

These guys are outta' control.

• KateWild
    KateWild

I am trying to edit the last bit. But I cant do it. I walked passed a brother, who's child was mentioned I had talked to and put my phone to my ear and said, something like

"yeah yeah it's great, but don't tell anyone"

Then I went outside next to a JCs wife and said words to the effect of

"Yeah Good news yeah"

Lets see if that starts any rumours LOL! Kate xx

• jeremiah18:5-10
    jeremiah18:5-10

Well done. Those guys are ego maniacs. Not all elders are such. Some do in fact want the other side of the story and are willing to actually investigate in a search for truth. These guys just want the easy route. Once again everyone else's conscience matters but the one who is weak and needing support. It makes me sick and angry. Rose guys are jerks! Talking to you like a child, "let him finish", "we will ask you what we have questions about", in other words shut up and listen and obey you lowly woman. Yet you kept composure and had much more class than any of them. Shame on themfor their egotastic nature and iinsulting treatment of you. Btw I live your accent and enunciation.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I'm so glad you've made this stand Kate/Sam especially for you and your family...but so many of us were punished for trying to take a stand against domestic violence...not up front of course, but punished nonetheless. So it's good that you're exposing this. I wish I'd had my head on when it happened to me.

Loz x

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

(((Samantha)))

• KateWild
    KateWild

Loz, I have this site, and JWsurvey to thank. All the new friends I have made, have been instrumental in me finally saying enough is enough. Glad yuo enjoyed lstening.

Kate xx

• KateWild
    KateWild

rip, can you see the link? Could you listen to it? Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit