My JC meeting. Did they RI me?

by KateWild 144 Replies latest members private

• Comatose
    Comatose

Good job Kate. Be strong and live proud. :)

• clarity
    clarity

Thanks Tammy ...maybe I need to upgrade my computer!

>

Darn ...I really want to hear it.

clarity

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Kste,

My family went through the same thing when I was a teenager.

We should pm each other

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

rip, can you see the link? Could you listen to it? Kate xx

Yes! I listened and then posted, but I was full of anger and couldn't find words...

You were fantastic! To be spoken to like that is very stressful and you definitely held yourself together quite well! I feel proud of you! You deserve a " grace under pressure" certificate!!

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

very powerful.

Why were there so many accusations against you that were totally wrong (must be a lot of gossipers in your area)

What lengths are you going to so your son is safe.

What are the authorities doing to make sure your son is safe?

Very nice the way you told them you understood their need to follow thier special book which you then gave them the title of (they know your blinders are off)

Very good description of why you were getting discouraged. You used some excellent examples of scripture, you were confident and you didn't take any of their crap.

And are you sure one of those guys wasn't Anthony Hopkins

Stay Strong, you ROCK!

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

This makes me MAAAD! How in the hell does one not give the name of the accuser? The elders can say what they want (and have in a case I knoe of).
    THIS IS NOT JUSTICE!

Good for you Kate, to tell em like it is!

• Suraj Khan
    Suraj Khan

Thank you so much for sharing this. Good on you for being so strong in the face of such adversity (and stupidity).

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

Sam, hugs and love to you. I listened to these Elders and it took me back to three elders who went after my son,becuase of a lying wife. They have their mind made up before they ever ask a question, I am so done with their hypocrisy and I think you are. Take care of yourself, your son and daughter.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I'll have to listen tomorrow. Strength to you. Congratulations on taking their power away from them.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I think you stood up for yourself very well. It's interesting that you are being shunned and kept out of the congregation for such petty things, and that only on the word of some gossips. You showed them very clearly that what they are doing has no basis in the bible, they are just doing what is in their book.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit