My JC meeting. Did they RI me?

by KateWild 144 Replies latest members private

• LucidChimp
    LucidChimp

Good stuff!

(I hear ya accent now, you sounded so well spoken before... bloody pudlians... )

Your integrity is audible.

• KateWild
    KateWild

What do you plan to do? Is there any reason for you to seek reinstatement? - cofty

Ofcourse not I am free. the only reason for not being resolute on my stand with the JC was for my loved ones, so I can stay in touch and teach them TTATT

Kate xx

• cofty
    cofty

I just hate the idea of giving pricks like that power over your life.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Just listening again...The sound droped when I asked if I needed my bible, they said no...Listen again carefully see if you get it. Then they are very worried about me talking to someone in McDonalds. So worrying isn't it. Who gives a smurf about the DV. Ludicrous!!

I am free

• KateWild
    KateWild

I just hate the idea of giving pricks like that power over your life.-cofty

What about you, you must have been on a few JCs, cant you see their view, or are you guys different from them. Is it the cult or are they real horrors?

• cofty
    cofty

Try living with the idea for a few weeks that you will never go back or seek reinstatement and see how it feels.

• KateWild
    KateWild

OMG you stood up for yourself! You put the old guy in his place. *HUGS* it is getting better-confused

I am so sorry you are suffering. I hope thid helps you and gives you the strength to expose these hypocites. Take care confused, love Kate xx

• jgnat
    jgnat

KateWild, this is not the first time I've heard a story of an abused wife getting disfellowshipped for calling the authorities and leaving the marriage. And the abuser remains in good standing.

Twisted.

• KateWild
    KateWild

cofty,

I am never going back. My loved ones in the cong speak to me. I lied to the JC. They will keep in touch. I am not going back cofty. I am in control of my life. I am going to Searcher's meeting as a reg pioneer, for a laugh. But I have left, and kept all my loved ones, the best of everything.

Kate xx

• cofty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit