My JC meeting. Did they RI me?

by KateWild 144 Replies latest members private

• tec
    tec

ARRGGH!

I'm sorry, I am only 7 minutes in. But are they actually asking you to rat out your daughter, if your daughter did something they consider 'bad'? Like you would throw your own daughter under the bus to save your own skin? (I realize SOME * (sorry Adamah, I know it ruins your quote, but i need to be clear and I know that not all do such things) jw parents do this, as do siblings,etc, because that is what they are taught... )

I had to stop to rant about that for just a moment, because I'm pretty sure I would have gone off on them for the audacity of asking something like that of me!

Okay... going back to it...

Love to you AND your daughter, and your little one,

tammy

• mind blown
    mind blown

Oh my Kate! My heart goes out to you and your children. I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this dreadful situation. Such a blatant crossing of personal lines, and such a stark reminder why I left!!! I could feel the thickness of horrible dictatorship and suppression I used to feel at the KH.

"The mishandling of DV by the WTBTS needs to be exposed. It is a serious problem. Kate xx"

This has been going on for years as I'm sure you already know! Yes, it is a serious problem. The WTS is the "Good Ol Boys Club", and elders stong arm the sheep into submission just like the mafia!!!

Stay strong hon.....oxo

• DS211
    DS211

Marked for listen

• tec
    tec

Okay, finished. You did SUCH a good job of showing that they are listening to an organization and another set of guidelines and rules from that org... OVER Christ's own teachings, and over what is written in the bible.

You did fantastic, Kate. (Sam)

Listening to them say... get your life in order before you can come back... REALLY?

So people have to have their lives in order; and be 'good' on their own, outside of 'jehovahs organization'... and only when they have made THEMSELVES clean, can they come into 'jehovahs organization'?

What happened to Christ has come for sinners? What happened to Christ, period? They sure aren't listening to Him. Not that I am saying that you did anything wrong... it is just another point that highlights how they do not know Christ, they have nothing to do with Christ... and you did a great job revealing this.

Peace and much love to you and yours,

tammy

• adamah
    adamah

TEC said-

I'm sorry, I am only 7 minutes in. But are they actually asking you to rat out your daughter, if your daughter did something they consider 'bad'? Like you would throw your own daughter under the bus to save your own skin? (I realize jw parents do this, as do siblings,etc, because that is what they are taught... )

Holy crapinski, Kate. Is your daughter baptized? They were asking about her, based on congregational gossip (AKA hearsay)?

Baptized or not, it's absolutely ludicrious at the lack of boundaries they display, all in the name of Jehovah, where NO ONE should give up their self-determination to disclose such private matters to anyone except those they choose to share such information with (eg friends, family, etc).

Of course, that's part of the pre-supposition and pre-existing attitude they're looking for in locating recruits, and encourage by calling everyone "brothers" and "sisters": they looking for those who's self-esteem is so low that they'd willingly sacrifice their privacy and hand over authority to others, who are allowed to intrude into their private lives. Completely perverse....

Adam

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Well done for keeping your cool lady! You spoke so well, I know I wouldn't be half as eloquent under pressure like this. I still say it's worth playing their game for another few months o get reinstated then walking out head held high and never returning! But you're the boss. Well done samwild!

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Well done for having class and sticking it out. Take care of your kids, and forget them and their ridiculous religion.

I can barely understand a thing being said! Being from California, my ear is not trained to the queens English.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I am wishing the best for you. This religion is totally ungodly and it sucks to the highest degree along with all of its pawns.

HappyDad

• clarity
    clarity

Kate ...good for you ...it is over! I can't seem to pick

up the recording ('cause Iam in Canada maybe??)

>

Could someone post something that I can hear please

Thanks, Clarity

• tec
    tec

I'm in Canada too, Clarity, so it must be something else. Kate, you should write it out also as a transcript. Because that is a GREAT witness against them and their procedures, rules, doctrines.

Peace,

tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit