Ran into a witnessing table at the park today

by confusedandalone 102 Replies latest jw experiences

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

The same one said, "No we aren't." Then continued her conversation

Ah yes, Jehovahs happy, faithful servants at work !!

• 5go
    5go

This is one of those he pictures are worth more than anywords. They are stealing from the scientology playbook sad.

• designs
    designs

They should have worn Burkas

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Yet Watchtower says their work is "life-saving" and likens it to warning people of an approaching deadly hurricane.

More like their work is sitting around watching each other grow old and die.

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

I agree with KoolJo-it is a way to keeps their butts out of trouble, they got to enjoy being outside on what looks like a lovely day and chat for hours with a friend and get tons of time in. Where was this program when I was in! What a perfect way to be out in service and avoid witnessing.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

So there was an advertisement for Big Dog fence and people sitting under a tent not having a BBQ on the wrong side of the fence...

I mean, at least pack some hot dogs of yourself and some pasta salad, set up the signs and call it service.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

What's really sad is how they could actually accomplish good things if "service" included good deeds for the elderly or hospital visits. Since money isn't really pouring in to WTS from "the field," I doubt they truly want pioneers to move a bunch of literature but just want them to feel bad about their low number of placements when they walk past the contribution box at the next convention.

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

It was / is a very nice day here in SW Florida, I assume from the sign this is around Tampa.

They picked a very nice day to sit outside...too bad they didn't socialized with People they felt were in need of knowing how they could enjoy life everlasting in gods upcoming new system...

It's all about putting your time in Shame on them When ask a direct question they all but ignored you!

SW

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Everyone, posted so well. I couldn't help but think, how are the Elder's going to rewrite this for their next Circuit Assembly program... Great experience witnessing at disapproved football games... ConfusedAndAlone knows the truth. Now from pictures posted, so do we.

Are these Jehovah's Witnesses, so indoctrinated by GB rhetoric, that they are conditioned to think, by their very presence, someone may come into this man made Book Publishing Company and they can get infected by this senseless way of life, too?

LoisLane

• whathappened
    whathappened

They really take their ministry seriously, don't they? ...NOT!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit