Ran into a witnessing table at the park today

by confusedandalone 102 Replies latest jw experiences

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

What a complete and utter waste of life, I almost pity them now.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

There is so much other stuff that they could have been doing, on that beatiful day it looke like! To sit around a table for that many hours, must be some good gossip for those sisters! That truly is a waste, not witnessing AND not doing anything fun either. What a waste.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

How could any god be rightly pleased with such a waste of something so precious: life? I wonder how Stand For Pure Worship will try to defend this...LOL.

• SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker
    SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker

Kojack, I got Pioneer Hours posting on JWN and I resemble that remark :)

Lois, it's all about Angelic direction and making it look real! I am working on the next Assembly Demonstration" now. It's titled "When the World Ignore's God's Watchmen! or Watchwomen (in this case) a gentle demo of two sisters starring at their watch, playing with a i-Phone 5 updating their status on Facebook and posting a great hidden location to witness (really to avoid witnessing) to fellow Pioneers on a locked message-board or private Instagram site.

I can say from a Sales and Marketing approach their method is built to avoid making a sale out of fear they can't answer questions about the products they are selling. Will this product (Present New Light) expire next year, so how can you get excited by selling merchanise the manufacture keeps changing? The spoof numbers generated in the Field Ministry and the Watchtower's lack of guilt knowing half of those Field Service hours are fraudulent prove they have no fear of their fellow man or God and Jesus Christ! It's a numbers game used to impress their own lack-luster or dull-eyed followers. The Year-Book is a failed attempt of the Annual Company's 10-K Form, everything about the Watchtower is based off "The Peter Principle" instilling their sales-force with a "Murphey's Law" view of the World.

• Bob_NC
    Bob_NC

I am a worldly guy now so I will say this. The sister in the dark dress and stiletto heels? Oh yeah. Oh yeah about her.

• Scott77
    Scott77
    "I am now under the impression that people are just going through the motions and doing whatever they can to appear to be normal and enjoy their lives. This whole JW system has become a flipping joke."
    confusedandalone

confusedandalone is one of my favorite posters here. As always, I feel stirred up

Scott77

• breakfast of champions
  • joe134cd
    joe134cd

Although I haven't read all the posts as I'm shortly to leave for work, I think I can probably a Answer your questions about setting up in the park vs not setting up in the park. I'm guessing where the cheerleading was would be considered a private function, in other words for them to have set up a store there they would have to of sort permission from the organizers. I'm guessing the issue of private property vs public property would of influenced the locality as well. Hey I'm not saying this is the case, but it would certainly merit consideration.

• jam
    jam

come on folks, Noah preach for 40 years. I'm sure some days

he hung a WT on the side of the ark so all could see. Oh wait, did he

ever reach anyone besides his family.

The RF has gone completely bunkers. If they expect people to rush up

to a WT stand on a beautiful day and inquire about the latest WT, when these

same people think you are in a cult, just unbelievable.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

"As always, I feel stirred up "

I felt the same way as I looked at these twewo sitting there with smug looks on their faces when they said the were not selling anything.

I wanted to run my arm across teh table and knock over those cheap cardboard cut outs LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit