Ran into a witnessing table at the park today

by confusedandalone 102 Replies latest jw experiences

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

Ironically, SOMEBODY may die at armaggeddon for having missed this opportunity to learn about the "truth."

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

I am with the other poster that these are perfect reverse witness places. Even if it is just to be friendly enough to walk up and say hello and offer to go get them something to drink from the concession stand! Imagine, friendly worldly people .

The idea of bringing up one thing "you heard" to plant a seed, not many things, not long conversations unless they push for it and you are prepared for it, but one thing like the misprint in the new NWT.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Well Stealth anything is possible... if they were watching me their they have more than enough ammunition to proceed with any action they would like LOL.

If they want to sit in the hot sun like a big bag of uncut dicks hoping to take down someone who has already left more power to them

• jgnat
    jgnat

To follow up on SFP(something's) comment, here's a Buddhist fully aware. And this is what spiritual beauty looks like.

http://www.linternaute.com/voyage/himalaya-voyage-immobile/himalaya-voyage-immobile-sur-le-toit-du-monde.shtml

Hint: it's not a magazine stand.

• Caupon
    Caupon

LOL. Notice how Stand For Pure Worship didn't go into any relative detail about this unconsciousness of spiritual obligation.

He's really starting to soften up in his posts.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Confusedandalone

Thank you for showin' how Jehovah's Witnesses get out an " urgent message "

They keep " Separate from the world "

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

" I guess some people just aren't conscious of their spiritual needs." - SFPW

Apparently you aren't either for frequenting athe type of website that they said makes Jehovah cry at night because you hurt his mythical feelings.

• wasblind
    wasblind

" I guess some people just arent conscience of thier spiritual need "___Stand for pure.......

LOL. Those pics speaks louder than words

what a lousy way to alert folks of thier spiritual need

from far off

• Scott77
    Scott77

After watching those photos from confusedandalone, here are my question. Does the watchtower rhetoric as presented in its publications, assemblies and thousands of meetings match the action of this R & F? The answer is no.

Scott77

• wasblind
    wasblind

Exactly Scott 77

The only door those sisters knocked on that day was that of a restroom

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit