Come... take the free gift of the water of life!

by tec 143 Replies latest jw friends

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

"Two persons. Both divine, yes. But not the same person. (no trinity belief from me)" - tec

So, are you a polytheist? Did the "father" gave everything to the son, like and inheritance? What about the verses that said that he is god? Is he a underling god?

Ismael

• tec
    tec

My apologies Ismael...

"to see if they are supposed to be true or not, according to Christ."

I added the bold to my words above, that I previously wrote to you. I do not know what you mean by an outsider test, and I don't know how that relates to your concern.

I still do not follow the comparison that you are trying to make.

I think you gave those chapter/verse examples to prove the trinity (or at least that God and Christ are the same person), though they do not prove this... but I am not sure why you posted them in response to what I said about the description about God as your aunt believed.

Peace,

tammy

• Comatose
    Comatose

Wow. Happy Friday everyone. I think someones been knocking back on a little of old gradfathers cough medicine.

Tammy, does Jesus like a lie? We KNOW and you KNOW you posted this thread due to the other website you visit. Now whether or not you had thought about it before I don't know. But, you remembered or did it today because of the other website. Admit it. Maybe Jesus your lord will forgive your lie.

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

"I added the bold to my words above, that I previously wrote to you. I do not know what you mean by an outsider test, and I don't know how that relates to your concern." - tec

You mentioned this on your previous post: " But you can at least test the things that I share... to see if they are supposed to be true or not, even though you might not believe they CAN be true." - tec

What I am trying to say is that I have tested the things that you and others "share" as true, but ether they aren't true or they have an explication.

"I think you gave those chapter/verse examples to prove the trinity (or at least that God and Christ are the same person), though they do not prove this..." - tec

I give up. What is the meaning of your religion/spirituality? Why their is a holy book for your religion to begin with if their followers are going to chance/ make up things trying to make their beliefs fit?

Ismael

“Cherish those who seek the truth but beware of those who [claim to] find it.” – Voltaire

• tec
    tec

I did not lie, Coma. I did not post on any order from someone else, other than my Lord who says to do this. I do not have a leader other than my Lord. I do not report to anyone. My Lord has been saying these things (as I wrote in my OP) to me for some time, as I said. I did not know what to do about that though. I heard only in part... and wondered still what i was to do about what he was saying; what was he asking me to do? I simpluy did not listen FULLY.

So when another shared that verse from Revelation, repeating His words... I did hear the truth in the reminder that He gave another of his Body to share. Then I heard and listened to HIM, and created this thread to say as He tells us to say, and apologize for not saying it sooner. I did so here, because it is here that I have NOT been saying what He has been telling me to say. It is here that I have not been showing love for those I have argued with. Love for those that the ones I argue against might mislead, perhaps... but not to those I had been arguing with, themselves. Not fully.

Because the gift of life is for anyone who seeks, who wishes, who thirsts, who asks. Including them. You cannot just tear someone down, and not give them something/someone to turn TO.

(though I am sure they will argue that I did not tear any argument down, lol)

Building one another up is the reason that we share as He gives us to share. For those who are seeking or asking, but perhaps are not listening or hearing Him when He does answer, for whatever personal reason... often fear. (as I was not listening also, not fully) We share as He gives us to share, to build one another UP. Especially if He gives us something to share, to correct one who is our brother in his/her error. Out of love... for Him, and for them. That is the point of speaking to begin with. Not to condemn. Not to condemn ANYONE, but to speak from love and to serve.

Had I not heard the truth in Christ from what had been shared (how could I not... they were his own words, lol?)... then nothing would have come from it. I do not act, unless I also hear from Him, and/or the spirit within me bears witness to what the Spirit (who is Christ) has shared.

Peace to you,

tammy

• tec
    tec

What I am trying to say is that I have tested the things that you and others "share" as true, but ether they aren't true or they have an explication.

What have you tested them against?

Peace,

tammy

• justmom
    justmom

I DO have something to add. I am sorry, truly... both to Him and to you for all the times I have not said what He has told all who hear Him TO say. For all the times that I have simply thought it enough to speak against what is false... but not also to say to you, "Come!" as He has directed. Because the free gift of the water of life is here for you also!

So as the Spirit and Bride say, I also say:

"Come!... take the free gift of the water of life!"

Which water is holy spirit, the free gift of life, that comes from the Father, through the Son.

And may all who wish and all who thirst, "Come!... take the free gift of the water of life!"

May those with ears, hear, and may those who wish to have them be granted ears TO hear.

Peace and love to you, as my Lord gives peace,

tammy

Hello my sister,

I hear you and thank you for sharing this invitation to everyone here.

many will not hear or receive it. But many have come out of false religion ( that harlot babylon the great) and have not left off entirely with their faith in Jah and CHRIST.

May they HEAR this invitation and take hold of this FREE gift , the gift of Holy Spirit being held out to them as well. Something they have been denied they could even have partaken of for most if not ALL their lives.

So, amen my sister

May Jah and his son bless you and your family for eternity.

P.S. it is funny that although we live in the year 2013 and speak a little differently and have modern technology Jahs hope and promise has never changed. It is US that changes him.

Love your sister Justmom

• tec
    tec

It is funny, isn't it? That same hope and promise from Jah, and from our Lord, connects us to all those who have belonged to Him before us, and all those still to come to Him.

Thank you Justmom, and may you and your loved ones also have peace and love and blessings, as our Lord gives these things!

Your sister in Christ,

tammy

• scotoma
    scotoma

My Lord talks to me at the beginning of every month.

He saith unto me: "Remember, thy rent is due."

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

It's funny how these people who 'definitely' hear the 'voice' of 'the Lord' never actually say anything even remotely remarkable or even slightly indicative of coming from some 'higher power'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit