Wrong type alternative service

by Yadirf 103 Replies latest jw friends

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Fryday, your form of dickless cowardice christinaity makes me want to be an atheist. You do your hypocritetower well. Just think of all the possible converts you chase away.

Pleasant nightmares.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    So everytime you walk outside and go someplace just don't forget those who have and continue to make that possible.

He's totally incapable of that, Rick. Just like all the other hypocrites, they just enjoy the freedoms that others fought and died for.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• rmayer32
    rmayer32

Can't argue with the logic on that one. Oh well to hell with the little dirtbag.

-Rick

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

The little moron probably couldn't have even made it through Basic without wetting his pants! Never mind incoming mortars.

It's pricks like him and Hanoi Jane that encouraged North Vietnam to hang tough until we gave up and left.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Rick

One last comment from me for this evening:

It's really neat that you don't want to kill me. You learned too much from the JWs to want to do that, didn't you.

...the freedom which we all posses. So everytime you walk outside and go someplace just don't forget those who have and continue to make that possible.
    Right! That would be Jehovah God and his son Jesus Christ.

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello everyone,

thanks for the many good points in the discussio.
    Just for the record:
    awake December 8th 1974 p. 22-25:

" ...therefore any work that is merely a substitute for military
    service would be unacceptable to Jehovah's witnesses. "

and also:

" Civilian servitude as a substitute for military service would
    be just as objectionable to the Christian..."

and very clearly:

" ...but because of their religious beliefs Jehovah's witnesses
    in Sweden refused, not only military service, but also any
    noncombatant work affered as a substitute ."

If someone has still doubt anout the WTBS policy - at the time-
    then:

" Representatives of the branch office appeared before the committee
    explaining that the Witnesses could not accept any substitute for
    military service whatsoever, no matter how praiseworthy the task."

Then all ...changed and forgotten with the "new light .."
    published in the - Watchtower 1/5/1995 pp. 18-20 -
    " Paying Back Caesar's things to Caeser. Compulsory military
    service".

Greetings, J.C. MacHislopp

• rmayer32
    rmayer32
    It's really neat that you don't want to kill me. You learned too much from the JWs to want to do that, didn't you.

Is that the best you can come up with? It is not human nature to just want to kill people so no this has nothing to do with the JWs at all.

Right! That would be Jehovah God and his son Jesus Christ.
    While I do believe in god and his son Jesus obviously, in the situation of what makes our country free and keeps it that way makes your point there irrelevant.

Below is what keeps our country free, and allow you to continue serving the Governing Body of Brooklyn New York.

Soldiers Creed

"I am an American Soldier. I am a member of the United States Army a protector of the greatest nation on earth. Because I am proud of the uniform I wear, I will always act in ways creditable to the military service and the nation it's sworn to guard."I am proud of my own organization. I will do all I can to make it the finest unit in the army. I will be loyal to those under whom I serve. I will do my full part to carry out orders and instructions given to me or my unit."

"As a soldier, I realize that I am a member of the time honored profession that I am doing my share to keep alive the principales of freedom for which my country stands. No matter what the situation I am in, I will never do anything for pleasure, profit, or personnal safety, which will disgrace my unit or my country. I will use every means I have even beyond the line of duty, to restrain my army comrades from actions disgraceful to themselves and the uniform. I am proud of my country and it's flag. I will try to make the people of this nation proud of the service I represent for I am an American Soldier"

Now that is what freedom is all about. Have a Nice Day

-Rick

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

You know the only thing that you've shown, MacHislopp?

Absolutely nothing! Little do you acknowledge how difficult a thing it is for those who earnestly try to understand the Bible regarding the important issue of whether or not to consider alternative service pleasing to the Creator. Of course you've never had the balls to shoulder the responsibilities that the Governing Body has accepted with pleasure, so nobody should expect you to really understand. I've seen you make a fool out of yourself so many times on this board that it's pathetic. The only ones that respect you are those who have no more understanding than you do, don't you see that. Of course you don't, silly question on my part. He that is having dealings with stupid ones will fare badly. Ever heard of that saying? Course you could now ask me if I've ever read Proverbs 9:7, 8 ... and I guess you would have me there. But hey, who am I to help you with your defense?

Toodleloo

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Rick

While I do believe in god and his son Jesus obviously,
    Yeah, I know ... they're the ones that loaned you that Time magazine you sported earlier, right?

in the situation of what makes our country free and keeps it that way makes your point there irrelevant.
    I just took the time to read your story, apparently your very first post you made here. So childish, absolutely childish to such a great extent. The only thing that I admired was the consideration that you showed your mother.

With regards to your comments which I've quoted here above, not even Jesus Christ could get through to you ... because you haven't the ears to hear. Of course neither does the leader of Iraq, and this Bin Laden fella. You're certainly not in the boat by yourself, Rick.

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Yadirf,

I'm sorry if I did upset you, with my
    quotes. Btw why do you phrase yourself in such unchristian
    way...just to argue, discuss or explain your viwpoint?

ex. "Of course you've never had the balls to shoulder the responsibilities that the Governing Body has accepted with pleasure, so nobody should expect you to really understand. I've seen you make a fool out of yourself so many times on this board that it's pathetic."

No amount of verbal abuse, or similar kind of things will be
    a substitute for the " truth " of the word of God.

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit