Wrong type alternative service

by Yadirf 103 Replies latest jw friends

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

rmayer32

Were you ever a JW? If not, then go the hell away!

• rmayer32
    rmayer32
    Go find him, and I'll try dumb ass. But, then again I figure he'd be just as hardheaded as you are right now, so what would be the use.

The same people that allow you to be free are the ones out there finding that sorry sonofabitch right now. If it wasn't for those same people that same Bin Laden guy would have your ass wearing a long beard and forcing you to pray to Allah every night of your damn life.

Hence don't say nothing about anyone out there defending this country when it allows you to be a JW, an american and allows you the freedom to even post on this board.

-Rick

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well then, fryday, why don't you start the Bible study with Bin Ladin and convert him so the rest of us don't have to worry anymore? Be my guest.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go find him, and I'll try dumb ass. But, then again I figure he'd be just as hardheaded as you are right now, so what would be the use.

That's up to you, mouth of the hypocritetower. But, to find him yourself, you would have to be amongst those you hate, wouldn't you? Start knocking on caves, start a study with them, you dickless coward! Until then, keep spewing your hatred for those that gave you your freedom.

quote:
    Until then, sleep well hypocrite, you are safe because those you hate and condemn are awake protecting you!

Not if you have your way about it, remember?

You are as big and idiot as you are a dickless coward. Try learning to read, then study comprehension.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• rmayer32
    rmayer32
    rmayer32
    Were you ever a JW? If not, then go the hell away!

Well jackass guess what?? I was a JW a lot longer then I'd like to admit.. close to 19 years worth of being a JW in fact. If anyone needs to go the hell away it's your sorry ass, and I think maybe you need to go to Iraq and let Saddam use you as his bitch so maybe you'll understand why the defense of this country is a touchy subject.

But until then all I can say to you is

-Rick

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Back again Naeblis? How many times will you say that you are done with this thread, before you yourself start believing it?

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Hey Rick, you're not angry with me are you? Perhaps you want to kill me too?

• noidea
    noidea

Ummmmm..can you guys hold it down a little..*yawns & stretches..

I'm trying to get some sleep.

~~~Noi~~~

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    Ummmmm..can you guys hold it down a little..*yawns & stretches..
    I'm trying to get some sleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>passes NOI cottonballs for her pretty little ears<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

DakotaRed

Well, I've got to go to bed ... and enjoy the peaceful rest that GOD ALLOWS ME TO HAVE. Enjoyed watching you demonstrate your form of Christianity here this evening. Hope that we're still friends. Good nite.

• rmayer32
    rmayer32
    Hey Rick, you're not angry with me are you? Perhaps you want to kill me too?

Your intelligence keeps on amazing me. It's not about killing anything but it is about fighting for the freedom which we all posses. So everytime you walk outside and go someplace just don't forget those who have and continue to make that possible.

-Rick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit