Wrong type alternative service

by Yadirf 103 Replies latest jw friends

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Big Christian DakotaRed

At first I started to suggest that you sit down and SHUT up! But then, since you're doing such a fine job of making a fool of yourself, you just keep on talking fella.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Fixed the problems? No. Prevented the violent takeover and denial of your freedoms. You betcha! It's up to the citizens to fix the problems. The military is there to guarantee you the right to the freedom to do what you feel is right.

The military doesn't make laws and policy, they just enforce them and defend you.

Where would JWs be in Europe if not for the military that freed them? The Watchtower didn't free them, Vi, the American Military did.

If you didn't go, then you wouldn't know!

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    Freaky Friday snoots: "At first I started to suggest that you sit down and SHUT up! But then, since you're doing such a fine job of making a fool of yourself, you just keep on talking fella."

As usual, you spout off on things you don't have a clue about. The only fool showing here is you, my friend. And, I have still wiped better than you off the sole of my shoe!

The next time your dubbie friends are incarcerated in concentration camps, just wait on the Watchtower to free them. I pray the U.S. Military will bypass those camps, this time.

If you didn't go, then you wouldn't know!

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

LizardSnot

I think if an American citizen isn't going to support our military...even with alternative service....he really needs to find another country to live in.
    What would someone that hasn't graduated out of their diapers, such as you, know what to think. You obviously don't realize how stupid your remark is. Just to please you I think I'll just go looking for a different country to live in. Will that make you happy? You dumb ass!
  • TR
    TR

Well, thanks be to 'hovah that Yadirf and other "peaceful" people can piss and moan here in the U.S., instead of a U.S. occupied by Japan or Nazi Germany. What a dickweed. But at least you're a FREE dickweed, Yadickweed.

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Yes Naeblis, but why glamorize war? It's awful....

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

A lot of awful things are sometimes necessary. Regardless, Farkel's point was never about the right or wrong of war. Friday once again show's his absolute absence of reading comprehension. Don't be so quick to jump on his badwagon just because you're trying to convince yourself you're a Jehovah's Witness again.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Vi, the only ones to really glamorize war was Hollywood, and then just to make a buck. No one hates war any more than those of us who have fought them. But, to keep your freedoms and keep you safe at night, most all of us would gladly do it again.

I lost too many good buddies to war and when some idiot like friday comes along demeaning their sacrifice, while enjoying the freedom they died for, for him to have, pisses me off!

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

DakotaRed

The only fool showing here is you, my friend. And, I have still wiped better than you off the sole of my shoe!
    Hypocrite! First you call me your friend, then you insult me. Some Christian you are!

The next time your dubbie friends are incarcerated in concentration camps, just wait on the Watchtower to free them.
    So you are sure there's gonna be a next time, are you? Probably, if YOU have anything to do with it, there will be.

I pray the U.S. Military will bypass those camps, this time.
    It'll only work though if YOUR God answers prayers. I'm not really worried either way.
  • VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

I happened to agree with what he had to say...not just because I'm trying to prove my jw-ness to myself.....palease!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit