Wrong type alternative service

by Yadirf 103 Replies latest jw friends

• Yadirf
    Yadirf
    You still talking?? Don't even discuss that creed until you go out and learn what Honor is, because you discussing that is an insult to everyone who does and has ever wore the uniform.

Are you threatening me, big boy?

Yadirf

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf
    Far as the time magazine pic goes... The gesture is in line with what most people would think of you.

But YOU said that you believed in God and Jesus Christ.

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

am i too late?[8>]

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Jerome said,

Today this guy [Yadirf] hit an all time low in my mind….finding out that [JWs] can produce people that think like this guy and have absolutely no respect for the sacrifice of others that has struck a nerve.

I wish the board to note the lie that this “jerome” has told. Nowhere in this entire thread can s/he point out where I have said such a thing as I have been accused of here. Notice that this person makes charges without any specific references to back them up. DakotaRed has done the same thing, provious to Jerome’s post. Perhaps Jerome is reading DakotaRed’s assertions, and considering them as fact, the deductions of a person who is known to jump to conclusions without sufficient foundation. Did Jerome reach his OWN conclusions, on the basis of what s/he read of my postings, or is s/he merely being influenced by the idiocy of what DakotaRed has posted about me? Obviously, the latter is the real case … and I challenge Jerome his/herself to point to one thing that I’ve said that would prove that I “have absolutely no respect for the sacrifice of others”. To have done THAT I would had to have directly said so, and I haven’t. What other people do with their life when it comes to service in the military or “alternative service” is their on business, and not for me to judge. Neither is it anyone else’s right to judge my choice in these matters.

I just cannot imagine how someone could knowingly benefit from the hard work, effort and even lives of others and then turn around and condem the ones who fought to ensure his freedom as they were the scum of the earth.
    Okay, big boy/girl, it’s now your time to save yourself by showing the world exactly where I did that which I have bolded in your comment here.

I have realized that Yadirf is beyond reason, beyond intregity beyond hypocrite.
    As in the cases above, no specific examples. Let’s have ‘em, Jerome. Let’s have those examples you have to support your claim here. I can call you names too, but unless I explain why you fit the title it means nothing you see.

I have never come across anyone who has stooped to as low as a level as he has today.
    Still no examples given. Just empty words.

Please donot respond to me [Yadirf] because I couldent care less about what you say from now on.
    Oh, but wouldn’t you like that. Now wouldn’t that be nice if we could all play by those rules.

This guy has truly displayed a character and an attitude that truly only his mother could love.
    Still no examples. Besides that, s/he wants to bring my mother into the discussion.

With the utter disrespect for other lives that he has shown today I can barely consider him to be a person.
    Still, no evidence to support such a contention given. Just nasty remarks, without justification.

A part of me wishes that I could some how take you to some alternate universe to this one to an earth where the Nazies won the war. And then abandon you there and then see how long you would last there with the attitude towards the lives of others that he has today.
    Jerome’s a real nice fella, isn’t s/he?

You cannot reason with him, you cannot trust him you cant understand him soits best that I ignore him.
    Hmmm, now that’s interesting. Jerome admits that s/he can’t understand me, yet I’m the lowest thing that was born of woman.

I have nothing more to do with him because it appears that he is beyond help. - - jerome
    Again, no basis provided for making such a statement.

Yadirf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit