Wrong type alternative service

by Yadirf 103 Replies latest jw friends

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Naeblis

Say you're right and Farkel at the time believed what he was doing was right. Do you understand the betrayal he must have felt to be used like a media pawn, told over and over again in the magazines that it was wrong to accept this service??? Only to go to jail for his convictions...
    Thank you for admitting that Farkel did what he did out of his own convictions.

By the way, are these constant references to my looks supposed to mean anything?
    Now you're beginning to catch on. Yes, they mean ... that you're UGLY.

Remember, we've seen your picture also. Mesh fishermans cap and all. lol.
    Neither one of those were fishermen's caps, stupid.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

I'd just liek everyone to notice how Friday keeps ignoring his own hypocricy. lol. Go and and call me ugly and stupid if you want. My confidence in myself is strong enough to withstand the delusions of a senile old man with delusions of grandeur. Seeing how you are avoiding every point I'm making, I'm done here.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Yardfart is not a hypocrite. He's a troll, and trolls are SUPPOSED to act that way.

[>:(]

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    Typical worldly reasoning, which is no reasoning at all.

Well then, fryday, why don't you start the Bible study with Bin Ladin and convert him so the rest of us don't have to worry anymore? Be my guest. Until then, sleep well hypocrite, you are safe because those you hate and condemn are awake protecting you!

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

CornerStone

As a witness, in name only, I KNOW the Borg masters consider their OPINNIONS as coming from Jehovah God.
    That's a damn lie!

They would waste no time in administering sanction or punishment against ANY witness who acted against their collective will!
    That's another damn lie!

They absolutely DO NOT BELIEVE that a witnesses opinion contrary to theirs on Biblical matters has ANY validity whatsoever.
    That's another damn lie yet!

Can you open you're keyboard mouth without lying? Prove it, I want to see it for myself.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    Yardfart is not a hypocrite. He's a troll, and trolls are SUPPOSED to act that way.

He's just a F***ing moron!

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Wazza matta Naeblis ... don't get your way so you don't wanna play? Poor little fella. Well, run home to mommy now. Maybe she'll comfort you. (I said "maybe" she will.)

• rmayer32
    rmayer32

Being a Gulf War vet and a 10 year former Active Duty type of guy, I have to say that anyone who would not fight for the country which makes them free and refuses even an easy and safe bullshit alternate service needs to go lease themselves a house in a 3rd world country someplace and live where they don't even have the freedom to take a piss without asking the government for permission. Then come back and tell me you won't put on that uniform.

This country is free for a reason and the only thing the WT ever did was get people sent to prison when they should have been out there defending their country.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

DakotaRed

Well then, fryday, why don't you start the Bible study with Bin Ladin and convert him so the rest of us don't have to worry anymore? Be my guest.
    Go find him, and I'll try dumb ass. But, then again I figure he'd be just as hardheaded as you are right now, so what would be the use.

Until then, sleep well hypocrite, you are safe because those you hate and condemn are awake protecting you!
    Not if you have your way about it, remember?

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Don't get my way so I don't want to play?? Kind of like you and the Watchtower. LOL. Yes I'm done reasoning with you since you just ignore what I'm posting and choose to insult me. You are a hypocrite and a fool. If one day you choose to answer the questiosn that are put to you, perhaps people will respect you. But I doubt you have that kind of time. Judging by your picture, you must be at least in your late 60's or early 70's. Don't you think it's about time you swallow your pride and go back to Jehovah Friday?? Before it's too late? Your relunctance to discuss your defiance of Jehovah's Organization speaks volumes. Go to sleep old man.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit