Wrong type alternative service

by Yadirf 103 Replies latest jw friends

• AlanF
    AlanF

You're funny, Friday. In fact, you're funny every day of the week.

AlanF

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Carl

I am not dissfellowshipped either.
    Anyone who wars against the WTS is as good as disfellowshipped, stupid. Do you need to see it in writing, silly one?

I stopped going to meetings and out in sevice in 1965.
    With the mentality that you have, what a relief for the brothers and sisters that remained.

You stopped going to meetings and out in service in 1975.
    That's not exactly the truth, liar.

So, I guess that you and I are soul brothers, don't ya think?
    I guess not since you like to lie so well.

• Earnest
    Earnest

Yadirf wrote

I think I remember reading Farkel's complaints about how he has a prison record for having been indoctrinated in the ways of Jehovah's Witnesses regarding their stance on war. The other side of that coin is that if he had been subjected to the ways of the world instead, he might not be alive today.

Unfortunately, Yadirf detracts from the issue he raises by the language he uses. And I have to say I don't think much of the argument that obedience was life-saving. When it comes to blood, obedience can be death-dealing. Besides, it is a very self-serving reason to be obedient and certainly calls motivation into question.

I agree with the thought that the prime reason for refusal to accept alternative service was likely the publicity that arose with all these young men going to jail. It also served the purpose that those young men would think they were being persecuted for their faith which would strengthen their resolve. I recall that at the time I was called up (in South Africa) I argued there was no reason to refuse alternative service and was told we needed to present a united front to the world. As it was I was exempted on medical grounds and so am unsure what I would have done.

But I think Farkel is in good company with a prison record for refusing to fight for his country. It's all very well to say that the army is protecting our freedoms but there were a lot of people in the sixties who thought the Vietnam war was immoral. Unfortunately nationalism can be quite blinding. It is easy to see now how wrong the apartheid regime was in South Africa but the main topic at the doors at the time I was called up was that we wouldn't fight the terrorists (now called freedom fighters). I don't agree with the motive for refusing alternative service but in this post-apartheid era I don't think there can be any who regret their refusal to support that government. I suggest that when the truth is known of the atrocities committed in war by every government it is no cause for shame to refuse to have any part in it.

Earnest

• larc
    larc

Yadirf,

Just because I don't have your history exactly right, does not mean that I am a lier. Now, if I don't have the details exactly right, I am sure that you could provide them for us, since it is your life, after all. So, why don't ya?

yep, you are a lot of talk and no action, witnessing wise and door to door wise, ain't ya.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Yadirf:

You've done an excellent job of demonstrating that you haven't a clue as to what that text means. Shall I be your teacher and disclose to you its ACTUAL meaning?
    How can YOU "clue" him in to its actual meaning.... a clue from the clueless - I don't think so.
  • Farkel
    Farkel

Yadirf,

You said to AlanF:

: I am not a disfellowshipped person, and furthermore YOU know it. Do you not realize that your lie here undermines and calls into question everything that you’ve ever written down to the present day.

I want the lurkers and participants to see dub-thinking in action. Actually, AlanF was WRONG on a minor fact. Yadrif has never admitted to being DFd. The geat and wise and magnificent AlanF who hardly makes ANY mistakes in grammar, sentence-parcing or FACTS actually made a mistake when he said you were DF'd Yadirf!

Therefore, all his years of research are shit. Toilet fodder. Worthless. Zip. Nada. Crap. He missed on ONE single bullshit fact about your bullshit life and everything else he said is potty-stuff now.

For the folks reading this thread, please ignore the seven dozen or so of Alan F's essays which took say, several years of research out of his life. He didn't remember that Yadirf was NOT DF'd. Therefore AlanF's work is not worth reading. One slip-up and all the FACTS are now toast. Thanks to our alert reader Yadirf, we can all kiss AlanF and all of his years of credibility goodbye.

Shame on you, Alan. You are such a LIAR. All your essays go right in the toilet where they belong: Per Yadirf, the master of research and essays. He know's his stuff, Alan. You LOSER! Such a great career in the work of helping dubs out of WTS bondage lost because you LIED. All those books you bought and all those years of studying them, not to mention your months in major librarys in New York and other places. All lost. Just lost. You claimed that Friday was DF'd. And he wasn't. Nothing you will ever write again will have any credibility, Alan. You loser.

Farkel
    Chuckling Class

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

This is not the first time that AlanF has promulgated that lie. I've set him straight on it before. That makes him a practicing liar. Who, other than the Farkel's of the world, would want to believe ANYTHING the man says ... past, present, or future.

• LDH1
    LDH1

Aren't you the same Farkel who feels he's "not effective here?"

Yah right Now *I'm* chuckling

Lisa
    Fan Club Class

• rmayer32
    rmayer32
    Cygnus! Check out some of Rick's links:
    < http://www.mayeronline.org/links.htm

Beer, delivered to your door!

There IS "a" god afterall.

sKally

Yes there is a god when beer can be delivered to your door ..hehehehe

-Rick

• rmayer32
    rmayer32
    Now after that obscene display he quotes the Soldiers Creed, part of which reads:
    “Because I am proud of the uniform I wear, I will always act in ways creditable to the military service and the nation it's sworn to guard. … No matter what the situation I am in, I will never do anything for pleasure, profit, or personnal safety, which will disgrace my unit or my country. I will use every means I have even beyond the line of duty, to restrain my army comrades from actions disgraceful to themselves and the uniform.”

I guess his excuse for not living up to the “Soldiers Creed” might be that he’s no longer a soldier?

You still talking?? Don't even discuss that creed until you go out and learn what Honor is, because you discussing that is an insult to everyone who does and has ever wore the uniform.

Far as the time magazine pic goes... The gesture is in line with what most people would think of you.

So, now I will not post anymore to your childish dribble.

-Rick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit