My chat with 2 Dubs yesterday about UN membership

by jookbeard 345 Replies latest jw experiences

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

DATA-DOG: Hey, are you really going to ask the CO? You should. You are in a unique position

---

Hey DD. If JLFN approaches the CO with the same attitude he's displayed here, how well do you think it will go for him? What I wouldn't give to watch that scenerio unfold.

Talk about caught in a meat grinder!

Being that JLFN has, by his own admission, attended only 9 meetings in 15 years, he's not even a blip on the congregation's screen, much less the CO's.

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

Datadog, irony of ironies............!God save the Queen".........nah, I'm a Republican, the royal families nothing but a group

of parasites as far as I'm concerned.

adcms.....page 11, well I could say the samre about your unwillingness to "learn", just differing opinions mayet, nothing more.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Notice how he picked up on the not caring, when i said that i didn't care if he became jw. He picked it up and used it on you. Hes quick, but not really that original.

Ya, I told him that a few pages ago. You're being played sonny.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

JLFN: I think I prefer to decline friendship actually.

---

I wasn't even remotely suggesting it JLFN.

Don't flatter yourself.

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

As for meat to the grinder, as far as I'm concerned a co is just a man, nothing more. Same as me, same as you.

It won't stop me asking any questions I choose in any manner I see fit, just as you would I'd imagine fella.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

No one was offering sonny.

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

Suits me just fine thanks granny and shirley :)

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

JLFN: as far as I'm concerned a co is just a man, nothing more

----

And here's the core of your problem JLFN: did I say the CO was more than just a man? No. But that's what you got out of my comment.

If you approach the CO, an Elder or any JW, with the same kind of childish disrespect, angst and baseless rhetoric you've displayed here, they'll most likely completely ignore you.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Jonesy-

I think it's time to change JLFN's diaper.

I know the package says, "good for up to 10 pounds", but JLFN exceeded that limit somewhere back on page 6.

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

Well, to be fair to them, they probably won't call me a liar, ar**hole, obtuse, thick as two short planks et.c

for the crime of having a different opinion. Respect engenders respect, an insulting attitude and demeaner like yours....

the opposite. Plus, not being a JW I don't have quite their grace and patience :)

The Elders I've spoken to so far seemed quite willing to discuss the conversation at great length actually. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit