My chat with 2 Dubs yesterday about UN membership

by jookbeard 345 Replies latest jw experiences

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Justlooking, did you actually read the charter? Did you search the WT CD and see the positive mentions of the UN in the Awake and the WT? ( This is a requirement of an NGO BTW)

It helps to understand when you read it for youraelf.

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

My....." nonsensical dissembling" LOL Hmmm, I seem to have touched a couple of raw nerves with you old son. :)

As for bored JW apologist.........no mate, I've never been baptised, I was brought up as a JW until aged 18, quite some time ago

and am now reevaluating the situation. Must say, the more I hear on this particular site, the more inclined I am to feel that they do

in fact have the truth.

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

nonjwspouse, thatnks, yes I know it often helps to read things oneself, that's why I read these things..............for myself.

Including the UN charter and past Awake and Watchtower articles.

• Kallam
  • justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

Kallam, one last point old son, registration as a non governmental organisation for library access is hardly the same as

transferance of allegiance to the United Nations is it? :)

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

"You will see that the JW Org must agree to support the UN."

As soon as the criteria for NGO status changed to the above, quite some years AFTER they had NGO status, they disassociated themselves

as you know full well Kallam, as you'd see if you bothered to read the link that I'd posted. :)

• Listener
    Listener

Justlookingfornow, you would be that guy that posts on JW Topix and continually changes your own username, some of them being Gareth, Aneirin and currently El Cacique. Are you bored over there and have decided to join us?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Punkofnice..........Dingly Dell cats homes is an NGO, Rotherham tiddlywinks club is another example of a Non governmental organisation.

Even if this is so, none of the above preach hate. None of the above claim that the UN is of the Devil and 'opposed' to that imaginary bloke in the sky many call 'god'. None of the above would likely hide the fact and then make up a silly excuse once they were found out. None of the above will shun those that associate with the YMCA. None of the above are a destructive cult.

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

For anyone at all interested in the actual facts...............

http://www.jehovahsjudgment.co.uk/watchtower-un-ngo

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

Listener, no old son, I'm not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit