The Truth of the Matter Is.......

by Este 166 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    The wild beast is The United States along with Great Britain, and Spain.

It's really not.

Revelation is not a magical book.

Let it go.

• Este
    Este

It's really not.

Revelation is not a magical book.

Let it go.

Is that all you have to say? Not much in response now is it?

E.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

the calculation helps to identify the wild beast. The 911 attacks commenced the war in the holy land where the nations trampled. It changed the world as we know it.

That's not proving it using the Bible. Can you or can you not do it?

You also forgot to name one prophecy you have seen come true.

• Este
    Este

That's not proving it using the Bible. Can you or can you not do it?

You also forgot to name one prophecy you have seen come true.

And I saw one of its heads as though slaughtered to death, but its death-stroke got healed, and all the earth followed the wild beast with admiration.

This is the 911 attacks in New York (Prophecy one)

And they worshiped the dragon because it gave the authority to the wild beast, and they worshiped the wild beast with the words: "Who is like the wild beast, and who can do battle with it?" 5 And a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies was given it, and authority to act forty-two months was given it.

The United States recieved authority for 42 months under the patriot act (Prophecy two)

7 And there was granted it to wage war with the holy ones and conquer them, and authority was given it over every tribe and people and tongue and nation

The patriot act gave worldwide jurisdiction to the United States and they waged war with those in the holy land, or the holy ones. (Prophecy three)

The events in the Middle East after the 911 attacks fulfills many prophecies one right after the other......read it again now that you can relate it to the 911 attacks with better understanding.

Estephan

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

And I saw one of its heads as though slaughtered to death, but its death-stroke got healed, and all the earth followed the wild beast with admiration.

This is the 911 attacks in New York (Prophecy one)

That prophecy doesn't mention New York. You are layering on that meaning as an interpretation, but the prophecy never says anything about New York, Muslims, airplanes or terrorists.

The United States recieved authority for 42 months under the patriot act (Prophecy two)

That prophecy doesn't say anything about the United States, you are layering on that meaning as an interpretation.

The patriot act gave worldwide jurisdiction to the United States and they waged war with those in the holy land, or the holy ones. (Prophecy three)

That prophecy doesn't mention the Patrio Act. You are simply saying it is.

Can you give provide an example of a prophecy that specifically and umabiguously describes an event that came true?

Oh, and you still haven't shown how your math is biblically supported.

• Este
    Este

That prophecy doesn't mention the Patrio Act. You are simply saying it is.

Can you give provide an example of a prophecy that specifically and umabiguously describes an event that came true?

Oh, and you still haven't shown how your math is biblically supported.

No prophecy is specific, you have to relate it to the events in history in order to know its fulfillment.....the birth of Christ was foretold but was not specific.

Therefore the LORD Himself will give you a sign: Behold, a virgin will be with child and bear a son, and she will call His name Immanuel. (Isaiah 7:14)

14Therefore Jehovah himself will give ?YOU? men a sign: Look! The maiden herself will actually become pregnant, and she is giving birth to a son, and she will certainly call his name Im?man′u?el.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

No prophecy is specific, you have to relate it to the events in history in order to know its fulfillment.....the birth of Christ was foretold but was not specific.

OK, so you cannot name a single prophecy that came true.

So, can you show how your math is Biblically sound?

• Este
    Este

OK, so you cannot name a single prophecy that came true.

So, can you show how your math is Biblically sound?

Jesus was born that is a prophecy you cannot dispute.

Here is where wisdom comes in: Let the one that has intelligence calculate the number of the wild beast, for it is a man's number; and its number is six hundred and sixty-six.

How are we to calculate it? The bible does not tell us how. So I chose to multiply and divide since they are used in the bible. A house divided cannot stand and be fruitful and multiply etc. etc. And 911 was the number that I derived from my calculations......

Estephan

I am done for the night, time to retire....have a great night.....agape

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Jesus was born that is a prophecy you cannot dispute.

Disputed. Show me evidence of a prophecy that said a baby named Jesus would be born.

Here is where wisdom comes in: Let the one that has intelligence calculate the number of the wild beast, for it is a man's number; and its number is six hundred and sixty-six.

That does not show your math.

How are we to calculate it? The bible does not tell us how. So I chose to multiply and divide since they are used in the bible. A house divided cannot stand and be fruitful and multiply etc. etc. And 911 was the number that I derived from my calculations......

You clearly admit your math is not Biblical.

So, no prophecy and no Biblical math. Why should anyone listen to you when you are not in any way supported by the bible?

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Este:

Is that all you have to say? Not much in response now is it?

Well that is a stupid response.

I've already said quite a bit in the thread, and therein I've demonstrated that both your theory about the length of a 'generation' and your numerological nuttiness are both wrong.

There's not much more I need to say.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit