The Truth of the Matter Is.......

by Este 166 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Yeah I disagree. They used to say it was the end of the world in 1000 AD and every other century since. But I suppose it has to end sometime. Human greed is wrecking the environment.

• scary21
    scary21

Nothing new under the sun.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Maybe Este should look at JWfacts.com. That would answer the questions he posts here.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Estephen - There have been so many predictions about the earth coming to an end. Never does and never will. To hold onto that for whatever reason is folly.

See you in 2016.

• pbrow
    pbrow

Este.... are you just effing with us? You cannot possibly think the world is going to end!!??!!... well besides when the sun actually dies sometime within the next 5 million years. Do you really think the world is going to end? God I hope you dont have kids.

pbrow

• pbrow
    pbrow

este.... i just read one of your other posts....... you ARE serious.

There has never been a greater more promising time in the history of mankind than our time now. You want to spend this time hoping for the destruction of helpless newborns, 2 year olds, 3rd graders, middle schoolers and bright young high school graduates? You must believe in the god of the bible who slaughtered thousands of innocent children and gave up innocent young girls to be raped. Im of the opinion "douche" isnt a strong enough word for you.

pbrow

• Este
    Este

este.... i just read one of your other posts....... you ARE serious.

There has never been a greater more promising time in the history of mankind than our time now. You want to spend this time hoping for the destruction of helpless newborns, 2 year olds, 3rd graders, middle schoolers and bright young high school graduates? You must believe in the god of the bible who slaughtered thousands of innocent children and gave up innocent young girls to be raped. Im of the opinion "douche" isnt a strong enough word for you.

pbrow

People have a huge misunderstanding. Why is Christ called our savior? Is it GOD who is waging war upon the earth or man? Is is GOD who has destroyed the planet or man? We are going to be saved from ourselves....not destroyed.

Estephan

• Jomavrick
    Jomavrick

The end of the world, the tooth fairy, unicorns, Big Foot, UFO's, leprichans, elves, clear aluminum, Hellfire, - they all get filed into the same hanging folder in my book.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Jomavrick:

The end of the world, the tooth fairy, unicorns, Big Foot, UFO's, leprichans, elves, clear aluminum, Hellfire, - they all get filed into the same hanging folder in my book.

No clear alumin[i]um huh? Really? Then how do you think they got the whales on to the Enterprise to save the future... wait... that may not have actually happened.

• Este
    Este

No clear alumin[i]um huh? Really? Then how do you think they got the whales on to the Enterprise to save the future... wait... that may not have actually happened.

At least post something intelligent......

E.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit