I was *not* outed and compromised by JWN!!

by blindnomore 223 Replies latest members private

• fizzywiglet
    fizzywiglet

Some of you went so far as outing 1300+ members list of Secret group of AAWA to the public site such as JWN , it is one thing to add someone to FB without consent it is another thing to outing the entire secret FB group to the public which is maybe a CRIME!

What about outing the entire list of secret group to the public? I would have gotton legal advise before I did it if I were you.

Uuuuuuhhhhhh...nobody here ever did that.

No idea where you got that from (naw, just kidding, I know exactly where you got it from...Julia Barrick Douglas tried to make people believe that with her hysterical, fearmongering "Besty was caught redhanded omgwtfbbq!!!!!!" post). Buuuuut, sorry to be the one to tell you, it never happened.

Yay, AAWA. Perpetuating witch-hunts, much? I'd like to see the apology for that one. Has there been any public apology to Besty for making people believe that he released 1300+ names from a private group? Because he didn't.

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

Would you care to explain why you intend using this 'evidence' for?

Evidence is generally requested by attorneys during litigation. Sounds like she is in the midst of it. I certainly wish I would have screen captured deleted threads that would have assisted me.

Buuuuut, sorry to be the one to tell you, it never happened

Agreed, only Besty, Julia, J Mason, Bo, Richard were exposed. Maybe Rick and Danny by gossip.

• Terry
    Terry

Please forgive me for thinking I need to apply some exegesis to this thread. But, here goes:

The opening paragraph begins with blindnomore quoting Simon.

"What matters is the AAWA group and THEY are 100% responsible for everything that happend with that group."

(The above quote is going to serve as her premise to establish an operating principle of logic (Simon's logic).

Using Simon's quote, blindnomore asks in effect if the same principle

(AAWA responsibility)
    applies to JWN's culpability:

I've heard and read most of the thread regarding AWAA. So according to your reasoning and JWN(as a whole), who is responsible for me and my email account being hacked by the WT hacker(s)?

Next, blindnomore goes into detail of the results of her being hacked. (I won't quote it; you can go back and read it yourself.)

The point of the above is so that the following thesis can be explored:

So, were you added on the FB without your knowlege by the AAWA members? Were you outed? What was the actual damage you suffered I want to hear? Was this malicious? Purposeful? I don't think so. Why not accept some responsibiliy for your own actions?

The above is to demonstrate what appears to be, to blindnomore, a double standard. AAWA vs JWN.

Why?

Read the next statement:

Never once even as this very moment, have I entertain thought of blaming JWN nor its owner, Simon who allowed the thread of Atlantis nor "Atlantis" himself. I was very upset, and still am from being outed through JWN but blamed myself for being less careful. I took FULL RESPONSIBILITY of action that's been resulted in my own finger on the computer.

This paragraph is the WHOLE POINT of thread.

Can you read it and actually say you understand what it is saying?

Specifically: Why blame Simon for what the poster Atlantis brought on? (Therefore why blame AAWA for what others did.)

Conclusion: Blindnomore refuses to blame Simon.

Who does Blindnomore blame for being outed?

HERSELF.

Her thread is a plea for even-handed treatment for AAWA and not for a BLAMING OF JWN or Simon.

By demonstrating the blame and all the damage that has happened on both sides of the issue, Blindnomore is making an important plea for LESS INTOLERANCE.

Blindnomore praises JWN but recognizes a rush-to-judgement tendency on the part of many posters.

I believe most of you meant well and good peope. But I do not believe everyone on this site is entire geniune.

This is clear enough. Blindnomore thinks those quick to accuse and blame are probably being hypocrites.

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

Spot on Terry and nicely done

reading comprehension 101

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Terry, I was just breezing through the OP. You are right. Brilliant, Blindnomore. Nevermind my earlier post.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

wasblind said on p. 2:

Blindnomore, we all hate that you been compromised

Please check out page two on the " We know who they are thread "

That may give you a clue to where your problem lies.

Not at JWN

(I made her post clickable.)

There, blindnomore tells ever-so-classy Julia Barrick Douglas, "Headisspinning, I will PM you later."

Participating in "Anonymous"-style witch hunts may make people feel all righteous and *speshul*, but it almost always comes back to bite them in the end.

• Terry
    Terry

I think once we all cool down a bit and brush our hackles back into place cooler heads will finally prevail.

The following is only my opinion (an old man's opinion) and take it for what it is worth.

The people who are actually outed are the ones with the gripe.

People who weren't outed don't have the gripe.

Yet, that pile of people in the knock-down-drag-out fistfight consists of plenty more civilians than injured combatants.

When we step up to champion "others" it often doesn't turn out well.

So many of those who are involved simply do not and did not understand the intricacies of the ridiculous FACEBOOK labyrinth!

Even a criminal court in a murder trial gives heed to the accused as to "intentions."

I once sat with a psychiatrist for over many session complaining about my mother. (Don't laugh).

When I finally ended my tirade the therapist turned to me and asked me point blank: "In your most considered opinion did your

Mother intend to do your any harm?"

I sputtered back, "No, of course not!"

The therapist said, "Then it was UNintentional?"

I started to answer........and then....I finally "got it".

Somebody who hurts you unintentionally is substantially different from one who means you harm.

And if that makes NO difference to you----then you need to stop and question your own values.

I surely did question mine!

The most difficult thing in the world and the easiest thing in the world are very similar:

Accepting responsibility and making things right, on the one hand---and, accusing and holding accountable on the other.

If we are anything---we once were christians and deeply and profoundly held one value above all others: LOVE for those who do us harm.

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

Participating in "Anonymous"-style witch hunts may make people feel all righteous and *speshul*, but it almost always comes back to bite them in the end.

SERIOUSLY????

How can you possibly know what a PM would be about? GUILT by responding on a thread? WE ARE ALL SCREWED!

Presumptious.

Stop vilifying Julia. She makes mistakes just like everyone. She has an ExJW history of abuse like many of us here. Respect that and back off. Nothing is gained by your axe to grind with her.

Who's really on the witch hunt?

• still thinking
    still thinking

If we are anything---we once were christians and deeply and profoundly held one value above all others: LOVE for those who do us harm.

I am not a chirstian...and I do not feel the need to love organisations that harm others. I am no longer under obligation to do so.

Organisations that through their incompetence harm others. And are more concerned about making themselves look good than actually helping the people they have harmed. If it hadn't taken this organisation so long to sort this out and remove the offending fb page that was continuing to harm others while they 'thought' about it. This would NEVER have been an issue at all. I can forgive them for thier ignorance in the first place...I do not need to forigive them for willful harm while they dicked around thinking about how to save face.
  • blindnomore
    blindnomore

Sorry folks, I was gone all day and haven’t been able to get back to you on your posts.

First off, I would like to make myself very clear. I am not blaming anyone but myself for what happened through JWN.

I probably however owe you all some explanation and some history. My 14 year old daughter was molested by a JW pedophile a few years back on several occasions. She was duct taped, had a pillow cover tied over her head, kidnapped and threatened by this sicko JW rank and file. It took her several months to finally come forward to my husband and myself. The elders over 13 hours interrogating her on a 4 different occasions, including a 6 hour JC meeting. She was accused of being a willing accomplice by not reporting this right away. The elders went so far as to obtain an audio tape from this disfellowshipped JW of one of his rapes. They used this as evidence of her cooperation because she did not fight him off. They played this tape for hours in the JC meeting. Alternating back and forth between playing the tape in front of my daughter , myself and my husband, starting and stopping the tape and asking questions and making accusations. This behaviour was inhumane and monstrous and my daughter begged repeatedly for them to stop, crying and shaking. She since has been diagnosed with PTSD, and anxiety just to name a few. I have also been diagnosed with PTSD. Both of us have been treated by mental health professionals. The JC ended by disfellowshipping my daughter for loose conduct for her role in not coming forward sooner and resisting her attacker. My husband and I fought back through letters to the JC and the GB to no avail .The case was reported to the Police and to Child Protective Services. Our request to the elders and the society to release the tape as evidence of a crime to the authorities went unanswered. The JC even warned the rapist that the police were on to him and used him to get my daughter df’ed. When CPS looked into the matter the elders were marked as child abusers they appealed and the case went to an administrative judge. Heath care workers were called I testified as did others including the police. WT refused to send legal help to the JC and it was later confirmed by the judge that they were guilty of emotional child abuse. The Attorney General’s office said it was the worst case of emotional child abuse they had ever heard of. For my role in helping CPS and the police I was marked and my entire family was the object of a circuit wide witch hunt .My daughter who by then reinstated was shunned and my husband and myself were df”ed in retaliation for their conviction. This is just a fraction of what happened and I am sure you are saying NO F---ing way this could not happen. ‘Well I will tell you I could not make this up in my wildest dreams. I was a reg pio for 15 years and my husband a long standing elder and in the “truth” for 50 years plus.

Our enemy is not JWN or AWAA or any other anti WT group. We all make mistakes and might go about things differently or even offend others, But we cannot afford to be swayed by WT moles and apologists into being divided by the publishing company.

Thank you Simon for your apology, although I do not believe you were in the fault. The fault was my own and my naivety . Please accept my apology as a member of AWAA for any inconvenience or trouble AAWA may have caused you. I am not friends with any Administrative members of AWAA on Facebook mainly because it is my way to contact my family out of State and Country. Nothing personal. I have total of 44 FB friends.

For the record I have not given anyone on JWN my email address except I gave it to Atlantis because my regular email could not hold all the files he was producing. I since added 2 JWN memebers in the email. I actually have 3 different email accounts now and have learned some valuable lessons.. JWN is the only internet forum I belong to up until 3 weeks ago. I requested these files from Atlantis as we are nearing filing a huge lawsuit against the whole lot for their role in abusing my daughter. Since they have already been convicted in court it should be much easier.

One thing I need to get clear with you Simon , I am keeping all this AWAA related threads is to support why I started this thread in the first place and I am interested in matching the ip addresses of certain complainers to those who hacked my email address and those of AWAA.

I still believe in the benefits of JWN, they have helped me very much, and these unfortunate events do not change how I feel about JWN. I don’t doubt you have literally saved may lives with your valuable forum of ideas and information. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Terry, you nailed it! You said it better than I did. After all English is my second language in case you haven't noticed.

Blindnomore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit