I was *not* outed and compromised by JWN!!

by blindnomore 223 Replies latest members private

• james_woods
    james_woods

I would just like to say that I know Blindnomore personally - she has been to my house along with Terry and others for an apostate get-together.

She is a very nice person, and she is my friend. She has suffered very great wrongs from the local elders and the Watchtower society, and she is still very angry about that. I would be too.

She and I do not agree on AAWA (as she supports it), but we are still friends. I do not understand how some people cannot see the problems with AAWA, but look at Lady Lee for another example. I am not going to let it end the friendship - just as many have said about LL here already.

It is my personal opinion that there is confusion going on here on both sides - JWN did NOT hack her email account or out anybody. I think that Blindnomore actually realizes this, but there are a log of emotions going on right now.

Like I said - she is a good person, and she is my friend.

• free @ last
    free @ last

James Woods you are off topic. This thread is not about whether or not blindnomore is a good or nice person. Check the thread title... her original one. Commenters here are responding to whether or not her claim that her email being hacked is the fault of JWN or not and to whether or not her other accusations made on this thread have any validity.

• james_woods
    james_woods

I have an adopted cat, and she dislikes you intensely free @ last. It is the adopted cat equivalent of supernova cosmic disdain. The adopted cat likes Blindnomore, however.

Her state of mind and emotional situation are in fact VERY MUCH on topic with this - I am pointing out some of the background which caused this thread to be written.

• Simon
    Simon

I think the point is she's being driven by emotion instead of facts and logic. That's why her complaint and reasoning really makes no sense.

That's why I'm concerned that she may be easily manipulated and taken advantage of and the content and timing could easily suggest this could be the case.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Sadly, I think Simon is exactly on target about this. (emotional issues)

This is exactly the impression I am getting from several personal phone conversations.

I have confidence that these issues will resolve themselves in due time.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I have confidence that these issues will resolve themselves in due time.

I met BNM'S at Tahoe last year. She's nice, sweet, and a go getter. I liked her as did hubby.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Exactly, Mrs.Jones. The adopted time-space-gravity cat approves of Mrs.Jones.

• besty
    besty

@james_woods - I have no doubt she is the sweetest person.

If she wants to start another thread about her situation I will be sure to contribute if I think I can add anything, even if its just a kindly word.

Back on topic - she got her facts wrong in her subject title and OP . That's the only thing I am concerned with on this thread.

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

Besty, everyone here knows that 1300+ AAWA members identities were not "outed" and likewise everyone was already aware that AAWA had well over 1000+ members that were "added"

You really don't need validation from Blindnomore that her wording was innacurate. We get it.

Just as Simon "edited" the title of the thread, maybe he will see fit to further edit the OP.

• besty
    besty

@tylin - she asked why I was so anxious. I answered her.

The thing to bear in mind with JWN is that Google kinda likes it, and stuff may well live forever here. <in a paradise forum if you like :-)>

So my answer is not just for her, not just for lurkers, and not just for today.

See for example http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/187434/57/Facebook-Watchtower-Group - 3 days before it was locked it had 40,000 page views - today it has almost 60,000 page views.

Hope that helps.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit