I was *not* outed and compromised by JWN!!

by blindnomore 223 Replies latest members private

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

I used to spend many hours in JWN up to 10 per day. Because of that I lost my job and because of that I lost my house and now I am poor.

• Witness My Fury
  • zed is dead
    zed is dead

Simon,

If Lady Lee is still a mod here, you may have a double agent working against you at AAWA.

zed

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

Why would there need to be a dividing line? Why is this an issue of JWN vs. AAWA? Why double agent? Aren't both venues worthy of support?

The president of AAWA(Cedars) is still a member here. Why would he need any agent when he comes here and still interacts with people on JWN?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Geez, zed, give it up. I'm a volunteer at AAWA. Call me a double agent, too.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Tylin,

I know first hand that Cedars is still a member here. He PMed me requesting personal information. I do find it ironic that he did not apologize to me personally on my PM, or on any other thread here. It speaks volumes.

zed

• linuxbob
    linuxbob

If you are worried about ip-addresses being traced use the TOR browser that uses a proxy server.

• still thinking
    still thinking

As far as I know, Simon has not added ANYONE to his forum without their consent or any other. JWN as a forum has never given away information about any members, and any information people do know about me I have given myself.

You cannot even begin to compare this with what AAWA did. And trying to just makes AAWA just that much more distasteful. After Cedars comments about Simons security and now this...I have to wonder what sort of people even want to be part of that organisation.

They just don't seem to know where to draw the line at accepting responsibility for their inappropriate actions, and trying to tar other people with their manipulative brush. Sad really.

Lets hope that the new group leaves this type of thing behind. And focuses on actually helping other people and not just themselves.

• Terry
    Terry

I'm beginning to think almost nobody actually reads opening posts for exact content.

Somebody finds a phrase that catches their eye and rings their bell and off they go on a wild goose chase.

RE-READ the opening post for what it ACTUALLY says. Then, when you read a great many follow up posts you'll see

how haywire the conclusions are.

Just my two cents worth.

• Listener
    Listener

Blindnomore you said

Oh, by the way I've saved all the threads that related to the AAWA so even though they get deleted from JWN, they are all in my file as an evidence

Would you care to explain why you intend using this 'evidence' for?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit