Who has experienced a REAL demonic incident?

by Monsieur 418 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• James Brown
    James Brown

If a person only believes in the material world and what he can observe and test.

That is the world he lives in.

• James Brown
    James Brown

Anyway, what objective diagnosis could a doctor that believes in demons use to differentiate between demons and schizophrenia

I am not aware of any

The motivation to believe it is demons is the treatment for demons via word therapy is more palatable

and less damaging than drugs in my opinion. Based on my limited but real observation.

• James Brown
    James Brown

The motivation to believe it is demons is the treatment for demons via word therapy is more palatable

and less damaging than drugs in my opinion. Based on my limited but real observation.

That decision would be for a loved one, parent to make after they see their son or daughter doing

the Thorazine shuffle.

It's not for a medical doctor to make. IN my opinion.

• cofty
    cofty
    If a person only believes in the material world and what he can observe and test. - That is the world he lives in. - James Brown

Actually its the world we all live in. You just choose not to accept it.

• James Brown
    James Brown

I live in the same world as you Cofty.

I also live in another world.

• James Brown
  • cofty
    cofty
    I also live in another world.

No argument from me about that.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

So you know of no way to tell the difference between demons and schizophrenia, yet you also claim doctors can't tell the difference only because they weren't trained to do so, yet you believe some cases are misdiagnosed because there no test, yet claim for a certainty that demons can cause the same symptoms as mental disorders?

Do you realize how incredibly inconsistent and lacking both critical and logical thinking your position is?

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

This topic is odd for me. I was that crazzy sister that thought everything was demonic. I often would burn things I had some reasons for my obsession. When I was 10ish I was in FS in Woodstock NY and this odd lady let us in. All of the sudden she said "you need to go they do not like you" and a knife flew across the room. We left and went home. I remember the elders "talking to me" about the situation to make sure I was OK. I was fine

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

I suppose if the affected person demonstrated abilities that weren't possible normally eg levitation - and I do mean unsupported hovering for a reasonable period of tume, maybe that would indicate something 'supernatural' was going on, or maybe if they had access to information that they couldn't have by any recognised method?

That in itself might prove that people can demonstrate paranormal phenomena but wouldn't necessarily prove demonic involvement or the activity of other kinds of spirits.

There was an study by Carl Wickland which goes by the catchy title of "Thirty Years Among The Dead" which I found interesting, on the subject of possession and obsession. If he is to be believed, the communicating entities did give evidence of their existence, but we'd be taking Wickland's word for it of course.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit