Who has experienced a REAL demonic incident?

by Monsieur 418 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

1. Did I witness his temporaly blindness :Yes ?
    2. Did I witness the cell incident ?No ,I wasn't in that cell at the time
    3. Did I get the personal individual accounts of the cell mates and the guards about the incident ?Yes .Unless these guys are fabricating a story to get everone to believe in demons ,their account is true and reliable .To be frank these guys didn't give two hoots whether you believed it or not .It is common knowledge that practicising the occult is widespread in prisons
    4. Don't believe in demons ?Jesus sure did ,therefore all the expelling of demons in his time .
  • Johanna0426
    Johanna0426

1. Did I get the personal individual accounts of the cell mates and the guards about the incident ?Yes .Unless these guys are fabricating a story to get everone to believe in demons ,their account is true and reliable .To be frank these guys didn't give two hoots whether you believed it or not .It is common knowledge that practicising the occult is widespread in prisons

Interesting. I dated a guy who was an ex-con. I didn't know he was an ex-con when I began dating him. I also found out he was into the occult. He took me to one of those voodoo stores and I was surprised that he didn't buy anything. I was wondering why we even went there. It was a few months after I ended my relationship with him that things started getting weird.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

@ray thanks for replying.

It's hard to know what to make of the occurrence you related. I can see why they might be highly evidential to you, but you can probably see why it wouldn't necessarily carry the same evidential value for other folk. It is always easy to pick holes in other people's experiences, but that doesn't mean they weren't real of course.

I wouldn't say that occult practices are common or that it is common knowledge in the UK. What makes you say that?

Those who don't believe in Jesus won't be impressed by his purported belief in demons either I guess.

Thanks for adding detail.

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

Why aren't demon attacks universal? Not saying it can't happen, just curious.

• heathen
    heathen

johanna- that sounds very strange but tho a believer and had very strange experiences would have to say this could be a mental health experience you are having . I've known people diagnosed as schitzophrenic that claim to hear voices , are you hearing them as a spoken voice or some kind of telepathy ? For the non believers all I can say is that there are countless accounts of encounters and people actually can have buildings listed as haunted for public record as I found out, a hotel here in dallas tx is registered , someone told the hotel lawrence . If this isn't real then there's allot of people claiming being bothered ,harrassed even physically abused by their imagination .

• cofty
    cofty
    people actually can have buildings listed as haunted for public record

LMAO - Only in America!

there's allot of people claiming being bothered ,harrassed even physically abused by their imagination

Yes

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Many of the people Jesus cured would have been classed today as people with mental problems .So was Jesus lying about expeling demons when in fact that was not the case ?Or is it the other way around ? Being able to document cases of real mental problems gives us a free card to classify every case as such when in fact these are cases of demon possesion .What is more intresting is that the numbers of demon possesed people among Jehovah's people in the first century .Not Gentiles but Jews ,reading the Tora and following direction from Jehovah's appointed channel the Pharishees .YOu know where I'm going with this ...

If that was the case then ,is it possible in these troubled times for the Watchtower Society today, where they have abandon truth and teach lies and expect others to fall in line with their lies to be creating the conditions for demon possesion among Jehovah's Witnesses ? All you need to do is to parallel these two accounts and see that is not impossible demon possesion to be rampant among JWs before the end ...

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

When you read the Gospels, in particular Mark's Gospel, its apparent that demons or open demonic manifestation was common. As a young Christian I recall how struck I was by the many recorded instances of demon activity. Even more amazing, was the lack of apparent "shock" by the people who witnessed it.

The only conclusion I could draw was they were not shocked because at least for that generation, it had become more common.

The question is why, and is the answer important for us to understand today.

After pondering on this I've come up with 2 reasons why it was common; (1) because after the birth of Jesus, Satan tried every way possible to stop Jesus from accomplishing what he came to do, though I don't believe Satan knew exactly what that was; (2) by Jesus' very presence demons reacted: they could not help from reacting when in His presence, for they knew who He was and were terrified.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

The following account is real and documented on police cameras ,nothing can explain what happened but possesion ,watchit if you can ,it is now on youtube :""In 2008, BBC cameras filmed two Swedish sisters throwing themselves into traffic on the M6. When it was shown on BBC One, nearly 7 million viewers were glued to their screens, and millions more watched it later on YouTube. The footage was shocking. One previewer wrote "On no account miss this documentary. It opens with what is perhaps the most extraordinary footage I've seen on TV". But this amazing footage was only part of an even more incredible story, one which could not be told at the time for legal reasons. Now, two years later, this documentary reveals the full story of the hours just before the cameras captured that motorway footage, and the even more chilling story of what happened over next 72 hours, which left one of the sisters fleeing the scene of a crime, after she had stabbed a man through the chest. Those who were at the centre of this fascinating legal case, including the police and Crown prosecution service, reveal the complex issues involved in both bringing charges and taking this disturbing case to trial. A leading criminal psychiatrist, Dr. Nigel Eastman, explains the difficulties the judicial system has in achieving justice and deciding punishment when dealing with mental illness."

The following is part 1 of four parts. I watched (through my fingers) part one and part of the second. I warn you, the footage is disturbing. It is graphic. You are warned.

What happened is that the woman, Sabina Eriksson, was frenetically pacing alongside the M6 highway and when approached by police, hurled herself in front of a car. She was run over, but survived and leaped up and ran off to the other lanes to repeat her action. Her twin sister also ran out in front of traffic, she was hit and run over by a the equivalent of an eighteen wheeler, and was thrown like a rag doll. However, both women survived. Police in the video describe the unlikelihood of this happening, ever. Ursula was incapacitated but after regaining consciousness, screamed at the medics attending her and had to be held down. Sabina meanwhile was grabbed on the other side of the roadway but could not be subdued. Several police officers attempted to get her under control, and it was only when several passers by also aided the police that she was subdued and cuffed. It took 6 men to handcuff one small woman. A friend of the man that she later killed was interviewed in a newspaper article. He said, "When I saw the footage on the internet of her running out in the road it made me feel sick. She looked possessed in that film. I wanted answers from the court case, I wanted to know why she did what she did but I don't think anyone will ever know."

'Heard voices' -- "Psychiatrists told Luton Crown Court that the mother-of-two was suffering from either induced delusional disorderor acute polymorphic disorder, which were both rare. Dr Carol McDaniel said: "Sabina said she heard voices but could not interpret what they were saying."

The incident occurred in 2008, and after a two-year legal wrangle, in 2010 more information has started to come out. I note that the officials state she has turned to Christianity. This is a good thing. Demon possession would look very much like what happened on the motorway and in the days afterward, with Sabina killing Glenn Hollingshead and stabbing of the passerby who came to help.

M6 Incident DOCUMENTED BY POLICE CAMERAS

(The above account is from the following website :http://the-end-time.blogspot.co.uk/2011/10/does-demon-possession-exist-today-story.html)

• Satanus
    Satanus

She said 'fuck'. She's demonized. Seriously, though, interesting stuff.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit