Who has experienced a REAL demonic incident?

by Monsieur 418 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sherry11
    sherry11

Another demon visited me today!

Gin and Tonic one.

This one lulls you into you thinking its holy spirit,

Be wary it leaves a headache in the morning@

• James Brown
    James Brown

I have another story. I worked as a detention officer at the county jail. I cut an inmate down who hung himself

he survived. I spent the night in the hospital with him. He said he tried to kill himself so the demons would not

cause him to kill others.

The life he lived as he described it to me would make one a vessel for demons. He watched the worse television

shows and listened to the worse music.

I believe by the medicines he was given that he was being treated for schizophrenia.

They drugged him so up that he didn't even know his own name at the jail.

He was no good to himself or to any demons. He did the Thorazine shuffle.

They made him a zombie.

This is just an anecdotal story which is all I want to have. I would say the inmate was demon possessed

and the way America treats demons is the same way they treat schizophrenics. Drugs to the point of incapacitation.

• cofty
    cofty
    he was being treated for schizophrenia..... I would say the inmate was demon possessed

You should google Occam's Razor.

• James Brown
    James Brown

Cofty. We know you cant live in a world with demons, because you live in a world without God.

It's small and lonely.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

You didn't look up Occam's Razor.

"Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor ) is a principle from philosophy . Suppose two explanations are equally likely. In this case the simpler one is usually better. Another way of saying it is that the more assumptions you have to make, the more unlikely an explanation is. Occam's razor applies especially in the philosophy of science , but also more generally,

Example: Two trees have fallen down during a windy night. Think about these two possible explanations:

1. The wind has blown them down.
    2. Two meteorites have each taken one tree down, and after that hit each other and removed any trace of themselves. [14]

Even though both are possible, several other unlikely things would also need to happen for the meteorites to have knocked the trees down (they would have to hit each other and also not leave any marks). In addition, meteorites are fairly rare. Since this second explanation needs several assumptions to all be true, it is probably the wrong answer. Occam's razor tells us that the wind blew the trees down, because that is the simplest answer and therefore probably the right one.

Occam's razor also often comes up in medicine when there are many explanations for symptoms and the simplest diagnosis usually is the correct one. If a child has a runny nose, they probably have the common cold instead of a rare birth defect. Medical students are often told, "When you hear hoof beats, think horses, not zebras". [15]

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Why are humans so stupid and gullible?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Magical thinking is a hard habit to break.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

Why are humans so stupid and gullible?

...and judgemental.

• cofty
    cofty
    Cofty. We know you cant live in a world with demons, because you live in a world without God. It's small and lonely. - James Brown

I live in a world that constantly amazes me. If its too small for you, you have my deepest sympathy.

Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too? - Douglas Adams

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    ...and judgemental.

So the disgusting human sacrifices (including children) that wiped out plenty of civilizations in an effort to appease the gods have NOTHING to do with the terms stupid and gullible? Why do all religious ideas demand a free pass? If an idea is stupid, then it should be pointed out, religious or not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit