STAY AWAY FROM MY KINDGOM HALL," LORD'S EVENING MEAL" INVITATIONS REVOKED!!!!!

by AuntConnie 98 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• perfect1
    perfect1

Aunt Connie, I love your style.

You are my favorite poster here.

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

Yes, I am a real Jehovah Witness who goes out in field service, attend as many meetings as I can to build up my halo. My feelings I am sharing with you are felt by other righteous Witnesses who speak this in private (Like Mitt Romney did with his wholesome group, would you have believed Mitt felt exactly the way the leaked video showed him to be. I could be a amalgamation of all the perfect Jehovah's Witnesses according to the Watchtower. I might be a lone woman who is tired of being used by all the losers, our coitre try's to disuade from attending our Kingdom Hall.) but are too fake to act what their heart is made up of. The darker and more righteous your heart is, the easier it is to forget your roots and trample on all who might stand in your path to reach the prize of (C.O.) glory.

It's a fact that there are many of you, who have walked in to a Hall only to feel you were not welcome. Was this by accident or were the elderettes like me able to quickly assess your value and what contributions you could make to help us grow? Drive into a Kingdom Hall with a Jalopy, dress down or show up with someone with long hair and a beard and see how long it takes for you to be greeted. We value people's ability to beat the National Average, be gainfully employed while keeping a low profile (no late night phone calls for help or dealing with your demons of depression) emotionally because we are burned out. We don't have the emotional, financial or time resources needy people are looking for (six hours talking with someone who is about to kill themself.) because we are trying to stay in front of the pack with the Race For Life.

• caliber
    caliber

AuntConnie.... you and SD-7 have real style with satire and hidden humor to the point where many don't get it.

So much frustration is born out of years of not having a voice & being trapped in a situation where there is simply

no way out... the stakes are too high for your personal life . Overload and frustration can be coped with in very inventive ways !

I have heard that some of the best standups are replacing the life's tragedy with humor

I would love to have a heart to heart chat with your sharp and brilliant mind one day

A dedication Tragedy Bee Gees ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1_DdIxfpIU

• caliber
    caliber

"Such life is not a dream , but black comedy ...unfulfilled tragedy

to remain in silence else scream into a distant well "

~~~ Cal

"In a lost and lonely part of town
    Held in time
    In a world of tears I slowly drown
    Tragedy
    When the feelings gone and you can't go on
    Its tragedy
    When the morning cries and you don't know why"

~~~ Beegees

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

AC, I get you.

Christ said that if you have a meal invite the poor. Sadly, the poor don't have too much to offer the WTBT$. They are just dead weight. stinking up the KH!! The WTBT$ is a " what have you done for us lately " group. So what do these poor bastards have to offer? Nothing. If you become a JW, poor stinky cat person, then what? I have to pick your sorry a** up for the meetings?!! Seriously?!?! You can't get a frigging job an get to the frigging meeting?!?!? You can't take a shower?! Your crippled? You are a baby momma, who needs real help?? Like, I have to do something for you, fo' realz!! Not interested....

Hey! Lazy, stinky, smokers. Homeless types! Baby mommas and orphans, and widows!! Stay away from the KH!!!!!!! You have NOTHING TO OFFER!!!! Do the world a favor and follow up on those suicidal thoughts, or will you screw that up too!!! We are perfectly fine with our theocracy, thank you very much.......

• Satanus
    Satanus

'build up my halo.'

Heehee. The new led versions should be easier to charge up.

S

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Well Connie - You are right about the evaluation process.

WEll dressed, expensive car, two parent family, no trouble makers,

or needy people need apply.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

The other possibility is that AuntConnie is not even a real person which really says a lot about how low the so-called apostates, conscious Christians or whatever you guys are known as will go. Really ridiculous.

It's satire! Geez!

• haboob48
    haboob48

I'm not buyin it at all! I will feed that TROLL with a laugh! She is not even worthy of an acknowledgement! But then again I comment, so I am feeding it....................Aunt Connie really? You are NOTHING and NOT ELITE! You are JW trash! and live in a trailer house.......ha ha and drive a HOOPTY! A hoopty that you gotta beg for $$$$$ to ride in! OH sorry, your hubby gets to beg $$$$$ for that! you get to RIDE on his wal-mart suit tails for cash that YOU DON'T work for! HA HA HA HA HA............................

• jhine
    jhine

edmond dantes , carrier bag radar switched on .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit