STAY AWAY FROM MY KINDGOM HALL," LORD'S EVENING MEAL" INVITATIONS REVOKED!!!!!

by AuntConnie 98 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• recovering
    recovering
    2 Peter 1:20 Talks about your own interpetation of bible commands AC . So you are saying that you want others to disobey Jesus command?
    Luke 22:19-22

And he took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to them, saying, "This is my body, which is given for you. Do this in remembrance of me." And likewise the cup after they had eaten, saying, "This cup that is poured out for you is the new covenant in my blood. But behold, the hand of him who betrays me is with me on the table. For the Son of Man goes as it has been determined, but woe to that man by whom he is betrayed!"

Sounds like you want to start your own relegion TSK TSK

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Auntconnie has a very advanced and twisted sense of humor. To explain it would ruin it. To be fair, if we un-invited everyone who lived off the hard work of others, or did not pay their own way, then who would be left? The DO's and CO's couldn't come either! What would all the Missionaries and pioneers who think they don't have to buy health insurance do? Where would they reject Christ's sacrifice??

• wasblind
    wasblind

Here !!!!!! Take your darn invite back !!!!!! I didn't ask for it !!!!!!!!!!!

I was Jus' savin' it to wipe my .................

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

More freak-shows out in field service, additional mentals violating our car-groups is driving me insane!

Who else were you expecting to show, when this religion is proselytizing and selling the end of the world is coming soon.

Here's the kind of people that usually show up once a year for the memorial.

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

Recovery, I am saying I want them to do it at their house and not in our nice, clean and fresh smelling Kingdom Hall with all those pretty flowers I picked. I have a natural eye for floral arrangements, I dont want my flowers to wilt from the stench of the stinky "faders", "flunkers", "expelled", "apostates". Two years ago we had a bus from the retirement (death home) pull into the Kingdom Hall, I almost crapped my pants and thought "oh my God, who are they? A bus loaded with old people crapping their pants, yelling from dementia with that "old person smell"." Thank God they pulled in the wrong place, the bus driver stopped for directions to the Catholic Church for Bingo Night! I said a prayer to thank Jehovah he shuffled those ancients off as fast as he could. These are the things that give me panic attacks and keep me awake at night, why can't we have a normal flowing religion instead of one year we are all crammed in a disease infested and infected building?

@finkelstien, your comment on my comment was funny! Thank you for the laughs, my stress level is horrible after a bad day in field service with "Cat-Sister" and her homeschooled snot-nosed punk ass. I spent a hour trying to clean the mirrors as this little monkey touched every spot in my car with his filth laded hands. I like you all, big mac and steve talk so patient and reasonable, you JWN are a mystery to me. I don't know why the Society is so afraid of you here, the things I hear in Field Service or on the phone make your site child's play. Back to my gripes-

Why can't they rent a building big enough to give us leg room and remain hidden so I can slip out of the building without anyone seeing me. Just once I would love to enjoy the service without anyone molesting me!

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

Thanks, Aunt Connie, for showing us once-a-year wannabes how it's done.

Here's the proper grooming tips and etiquette for once-a-year-Memorial attendees:

1. Just before attending, eat a large meal that features beans and garlic.

2. Smoke a few cigarettes or a cigar (or better yet, pot, if you've got it). If you don't smoke, light a few. let them smolder, and bathe yourself and your clothing in the alluring scent.

3. Women should wear blue jeans (cutoffs if it's warm enough), tank tops, flip-flops, and anything that shows off a tat if you have any. Prominently display any ear and body piercings. No bras allowed.

4. Men should wear whatever they wear when they change the oil in their cars. No laundering allowed. Sneakers and/or flip-flops. The above tip regarding tats and piercings also apply to you.

5. Bring your Kindle, I-Pod/Pad, smart phone, or laptop with earphones to block out the dreary Memorial talk.

6. Spill the wine and drop the bread when it's passed to you. Oops!

7. If you get love-bombed after the meeting, be sure to give everyone a great big hug.

Did I miss anything?

Oh, almost forgot. Unless you're driving, be sure to take a big slug of your favorite alcoholic beverage before you leave. Maybe even bring a little flask to sip from at the KH. Remember, apostatize responsibly!

• Giordano
    Giordano

"I was wondering why every person my husband and I have ever studied with, has either been disfellowshiped or left the Organization."

LOFL.........Bravo Aunt Connie.

• label licker
    label licker

Glad to see your back on your schitzo pills, Aunt Yawnie! Do us all a favor and take your own advice.

• label licker
    label licker

PS

Say hi to all your friends at the kingdum boogy hatch!

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

i would hate to see the type of busness you run, do you drive out your customers? the memorail is only to get ppl into the hall, and guilt them to be jw,and thus keep them on a one way road to hell!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit