STAY AWAY FROM MY KINDGOM HALL," LORD'S EVENING MEAL" INVITATIONS REVOKED!!!!!

by AuntConnie 98 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

jhine,

I like to be zany now and again with a bit of fantasy thrown in especially when it applies to the Kingdumb Hall ,I think it started years ago when the person conducting the Watchtower study ,one of the so called remnant, also very self righteous, singled me out to answer a question when he saw me talking quietly to the person on my right he held up the proceedings in order to embarrass me it didn't work .He had it in for me after I had spent some time on a previous occasion discussing with him on why I thought the Athanasian creed was a good explanation of what the Trinity means. At that time I had discovered the false Watchtower interpretation of John 1.1 and I told him he worshipped two Gods a little God and a big God etc. I also told him the Higher Powers/ Superior Authorities teaching was wrong but he wouldn't have any of it and guess what the boys from Brooklyn or Crooklyn as they are better known as suddenly put up new light bulb thus altering his belief to my belief and he was one of the 144,000 .

The same guy was a bit miffed as well when I brought along to the hall a family with whom I was conducting a book study and one of them lit up a ciggy at the back of the hall oh boy! never ever have I seen a member of the 144,000 move so fast in order to tell the man to "put that light out" I thought he was going to throw the glass of water over him.

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

Chowchilla Women's Correctional Facility has plenty of inmates with Trinitarian backgrounds, how many Catholics, Fundamentalists and Babylonian religious backgrounds would you guess the killers were exposed to? Saying your more a a Christian because of your belief in a impossibliy undefinable Trinity make's absolutely no sense to any thinking person. Athanasia was no more a Trinitarian than Arius was, I make more sacrifices and spend more time sharing the Bible message than you, that make's me more godly!

I worked in the ministry in this facility, saying's your godly or Christian is not true, "a good person can't produce bad works!"

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

...impossibliy undefinable Trinity make's absolutely no sense...

It makes more sense than what the JWs say, came down from heaven. What exactly is a "LIFE FORCE" anyway?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

i believe in the "trinity" but i hate the term, prob from being around jw land my whole life,and seeing the modalism they teach as the trinity.sadly alot just say its a mystery and leave it at that!

• jhine
    jhine

Aunt Connie , not sure whether your reply is to me or edmond perhaps both , anyway I never meant to imply that by simply believing in the Trinity that I was a better Christian . Salvation comes from Faith alone , a fact that JW's ignore , at least for the Great Crowd who seem to have to earn their salvation with enough hours of door knocking , enough meetings attended ,a nd enough study done . I do proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ but I do that because I have been saved , the works that the Lord had prepared for me beforehand . We are saved for works , not by works . Of course just because you were brought up with a Trinitarian background does not mean that you are a Christian , you have to aknowledge Jesus sacrifice for you , confess your sins, ask forgiveness (freely given ) and turn from sin ,living , with the help of the Holy Spirit a God centred life .

I believe in the Trinity because it was taught within the very early church , well before the council of Nicea and Constantine putting in his two pennyworth . Tertullian was one of the first to use the term Trinity in his work Adversus Praxeam . Origen in 225 ad uses the term Trinity . Even earlier people like Justin Martyr (ad 150) clearly teach the Divinity of Christ .

" The Father of the universe has a son also being the First Begotten Word of God , is even God ."first Apology ch 63 .

ST Iranaeus , who also taught the Divinity of Jesus says

" We have learned from none others the plan of our salvation than from those through whom the Gospel has come down to us which they did at one time proclaim in public and at a later period , by the will of God ,handed down to us in the scriptures , to be the ground and pllar of our faith ."

I could go on with quote after quote giving lie, I say this unapogetically and without fear of contradiction from the Watchtower society , to the so called "facts " given in the book "Should you believe in the Trinity "

The Trinity and Christ's Divinity were clearly taught within the early church far before the WT says that these ideas were introduced .

One more quote from Clement of Rome Bishop from 90-99ad .

" And so we having be called throuh His will in Christ Jesus are not justified through ourselves or through our own wisdom or understanding or piety or works of which we wrought in holyness of heart , but through faith , whereby the Almighty God justified ALL men from the beginning : to whom be the glory for ever and ever , amen ."

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

We had a fifty-six year old partake of the emblems last night, She is not the most outgoing Pioneer or hospitable woman. Jehovah has a strange sense of humor when he chooses some of the meanest members of the Kingdom Hall to become the "kings and priest" to rule of Spiritual Isreal. I am a real Bitch with a negative attidude, she makes me look like Mary Poppins with a touch of Pollyanna. What hardships has sister B gone through? The greatest hardships she might encounter is Macy's running out of her shoe size or not getting a new purse every month. I don't see the great sacrfices James, Paul and Peter endured and she is going to be one of them in Heaven? I was kind with my studies and other interested ones, they sat by me and I faked kindness and love. I hate the effect you are having on me, I can't treat them with contempt after talking and listening with all the good people of JWN. My heart might be changing from Black to Purple?

• Satanus
    Satanus

'My heart might be changing from Black to Purple?'

Oh, the humanity! George carlin never got soft. Why should you?

S

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

AC's throwing a party! And everyone's invited! Details below...

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

I will provide "Old Bound Volumes" and "Modified CDs" as Raffle Prizes. I took home the six bottles of unopened wine and crackers from the Lord's Evening Meal, why do we call it a meal when nobody eats or drinks (except one person)? I have some things we use to dump on newbie JWs, hubby is great at guilting rising stars of the importance of owning their own for real "bound volumes", treasures future elders can hold in their hands (instead of Xbox,Sony or Wii-game controllers) to fill their Witness Library (or else these treasures might end up in the dump, my husband get's a tear in his eye until the young brother finally decides to put the apple and orange boxes full of dustry B.V.s in his small apartment.) making them a potential "celebrated watchtower scholar candidate". Sadly I heard some of you have decided to use the "bound volumes" as filling for your pet hamsters or rabbits. The paper the Society used make's a great filling for your "cat litter box" too.

Please come to my Raffle, we have wine, water and crackers (Bring your own cheese with some dried kosher meats) for a chance to win all the boxes of "Bound Volumes" I have collected from cleaning out all the garages of old crazy Witnesses whose worldy kids wanted nothing to do with the valuable treasures their parents and grandparents valued as gold. I don't care what you do with the B.V.s, just get them the hell out of my garage!

I wonder how many prophets of old, first and second century christians spent most of their time finding ways to avoid making contact with human beings? The sister who ate and drank (boy, can she swallow or chug it down!) at our Memorial spends most of her time driving in circles and she return's to the same visits over and over each week to fluff her hours! What make's her worthy of ruling over the angels and mankind? The biggest hardship she encounters is staying at a Motel 6 every year at the District Convention, poor thing can tell the Apostle John and Paul how rough she had it and how diffucult it was to eat a Continential Breakfast instead of a Traditional Buffet Breakfast with Crepes and Waffles and a Omlette Bar.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit