STAY AWAY FROM MY KINDGOM HALL," LORD'S EVENING MEAL" INVITATIONS REVOKED!!!!!

by AuntConnie 98 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Satanus
    Satanus

Reminds me of the mifits and oddballs in the small rural cong where i was, for a while, when i was a kid.

S

• Incognito
    Incognito

Aunt Connie said:

Two years ago we had a bus from the retirement (death home) pull into the Kingdom Hall, ...
    I almost crapped my pants...

If you keep that up, you might soon need to be cared for at the same retirement (death home). LOL!

• Elizabeth123
    Elizabeth123

must be a parody. too funny. by the way, it's invitations, not invites.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Never wanted to go in the first place **yawn**

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Such love for all those worldlies

• lost1
    lost1

On behalf of the worldlies I can feel the love just flowing out....

• Emery
    Emery

We are coming to eat your crackers and wine!

• jhine
    jhine

Aunt Connie , I could really send you over the top , how about a real life , bona fide Trinitarian arriving , cus my friendly JW's (who know my ecentricities ) have given me an invite . I could sit at the front and shout out awkward questions until I get slung out .

What are your wiews on that ?

Fantastic rant by the way , keep it up , enlightening us to the ways of the Watchtower ,nudge , nudge , wink ,wink .

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Aunt Connie,

I never go anywhere without my crucifix and rosary beads is it ok if I arrive early and sit in the front row?

By the way I promise to shower before I leave home.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I would like to share the experience of the unclean and misfits who sat in front of me last year, gross body oder, malt liquor, cigarettes and sex

Sorry about the body odor. I didn't have time to go home and shower first. I only meant to stop at the bar for a couple, but the time got away from me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit