STAY AWAY FROM MY KINDGOM HALL," LORD'S EVENING MEAL" INVITATIONS REVOKED!!!!!

by AuntConnie 98 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

I am very angry, pent-up rage call it! So you will understand why and with great ease this subject is able to flow off my tongue onto the keyboard, because this time of the year is worse than your Christmas Time Jitters! Anxiety, Stress, compulsive babbling nuts are invading our Service groups! More freak-shows out in field service, additional mentals violating our car-groups is driving me insane! The low number "poser pioneers" are stacking up like hobos in front of the Salvation Army, and who do you think has to drive the misfits around town? So, please just this once, help me create a half-empty Kingdom Hall instead of packing our Hall like illegal immigrants in a V.W. Bug! I hate having to give up my seat to someone new, possibly old and play the role of the "Good Wife", this sucks!

I am on your side when it come's to complaining about handing out invitations to the Lord's Evening Meal, so let's keep out all the Trolls who visit once a year, if that! The small group of true Witnesses Of Jehovah are invited to my house for "Aunt Connie's Cupcakes and Ice Cream" (free disinfectant sponges, anti-viral soaps with anti-biotic creme will be available to those who touched anyone questionable.) so leave early and get out of the Kingdom Hall a.s.a.p.! I think there's only twenty five or thirty who are truly worthy of attending the Evening Meal, everyone else are just wanna-be-a-christian-Os. I beg you to pass this message on, please stay away from the Kingdom Hall and allow us to have breathing room, a Kingdom Hall that smells clean with truly righteous men and women who serve Jehovah God every day, not Sunday, not one day a year. I would like to share the experience of the unclean and misfits who sat in front of me last year, gross body oder, malt liquor, cigarettes and sex or old person smell (cat urine with b.o.). My husband called in the local witness carpet cleaner to disinfect and fumugate those rows of seats.

Your conversations show you don't want to attend the meeting this year, so do us all a favor and stay home, we don't want you! Why should we have to stuff ourselves like sardines in a can, to accomodate human rejects who have no desire to know the Truth. I wish my parents would stop pretending they are Jehovah's Witnesses and stay at home too, it's all a game with them. You worship Jehovah and miss meetings throughout the year, and pretend to be Christian when your Time Cards and Publisher Cards contain low hours or even worse, being inactive. I am emotionally drained and exhausted from dealing with all the crazy and depressed whackies hanging around our Kingdom Hall. Just once I would love to say "I already gave, please move on to your next Mark!" Pass my message along because I am a done with a helpin you, understand?

John Steinbeck said with grace ""If you're in trouble, or hurt or need - go to the poor people. They're the only ones that'll help - the only ones."
    - John Steinbeck, The Grapes of Wrath

• sir82
    sir82

Wack-a-doodle-doo!

• bigmac
    bigmac

loving this

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

good i dont want to come, i believe jesus (john 6:44-68) . the jw memorail is fake and is a conterfiet!

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

WELL, IF YOU STOP PASSING OUT THESE FUCKING INVITATIONS, PERHAPS THESE PEOPLE WILL STOP INVADING YOUR KH.

IF YOU DON'T WANT THEM THERE, STOP INVITING, ITS CALL LOGIC, USE IT!

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

I have eaten massive amounts of strong beef ( Beef AKA horse) curry finished of with a bottle of Merlot and a very big Cuban cigar please can you squeeze me in I need some encouragement?

• steve2
    steve2

You're in good company in the car, my friend - you sound as nicely crazy as your self-trumpeting time-keepers.

The solution is simple:

Instead of memorial invites, distribute memorial outvites, with the words "Stay Away!" emblazoned with size 100 bolded font.

• recovering
    recovering

You are so crazy lol

I guess you disagree with the Governing body of your cult.

Sounds like you have finally crossed the line and become an apostate.

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

HoneyBucket I promise I have only passed out invitations to worthy potentials, not those section:8 and Welfare receiving drags on Society. I run a business, I am not a stupid person and the facts are very few of the Section:8er's are going to get a job in this world, so why invite them to a Kingdom Hall? Jehovah knows we have plenty of these car less, babbling, broke washouts! I can keep a clean conscience knowing I stirred a Welfare Cadillac King or Queen to another church. The fact is our Kingdom Hall has been infected with more poor people as of late and they are already asking about the Summer Convention.

We don't have funds to give to the myriads and myriads of "open hands with sweating palms", so please remember the adage or qoute "The Enemy of my Enemy is my friend", you don't want people to attend Meetings, I don't want losers and people living off "public assistance" badgering the friends for money, time and food, it's a win-win-win for all! Don't blame me for handing out all those tracts, I am sure you all saw that video someone did on Youtube about the tract and the skit by two professional people talking about how depressed that tract made them feel.

I threw a large amount of Invites I received into the trash, you know my stance on depressed and dirty, poor and time consuming projects (publishers in progress), you can keep them to yourselves. I am looking for the cream of the crop, no "cling on's" hanging to my husband and other elders begging for someone to fix their plumbing, electrical, carpets or yard care.

Steve, how would I do this? I tried to limit the exposure on my side of the equation, Kooks you invite to the Kingdom Hall enjoy sitting next to the person who invited them. I wish I could put the wrong day and time like the Republicans did in Florida's Presidential race back in 2000. I know four of the people I invited are coming, one of them looks like the long haired, facial hair hippie from the upcoming Watchtower magazine. I was wondering why every person my husband and I have ever studied with, has either been disfellowshiped or left the Organization. The frustration of doing the "Memorial Shuffle" sucks, you know what this was like and how much pressure to exert yourself as a Pioneer and Elder the Organization put's on the Body. I wish the most dearest brothers on the Governing Body had to go out and hand out tracts and sit by the "situations" they invite. It's not fair!

Thank God I have Xanax and gin to drink that evening, dealing with all those people is going to be crazy or suicide!

"YOUR NOT INVITED TO THE LORD'S EVENING MEAL, PLEASE STAY AT HOME, JUST DON'T COME TO MY KINGDOM HALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

Aunt Connie you covinced me I'll stay home in peace and you can have your Memorial without me. Gma-tired2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit