STAY AWAY FROM MY KINDGOM HALL," LORD'S EVENING MEAL" INVITATIONS REVOKED!!!!!

by AuntConnie 98 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Aunt Connie will be partaking come memorial night, in her own unique way

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Aunt Connie I'm beginning to really like you.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

She seems to be saying out loud what many JW's really think of this glorious occasion... In my opinion.

• dazed but not confused
  • GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Aunt Connie, let's make a deal: I won't go to your memorial, and you will stay away from Easter Midnight Mass. How does that sound?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Good thing Aunt Connie can't work at a Salvation Army homeless shelter. Then she would find out where the real unwashed go to get a handout. And that is every day, 7 days a week, 365/366 days a year no time off for holidays. Or Shepherd's of Good Hope/ Or the Red Cross. Or welfare office

Oh that's right the JWs only have one holiday and it keeps moving around. No wonder they have to hand out invites.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Connie may be the greatest troll ( I don't like using the word here, because it is clearly some sort of parody) ever.

• earthfire
    earthfire

I do hope she's a troll, though I remember other JW's who feel this way. Lady Lee is right, witnesses don't help the disenfranchised because so many of them think they're too good for it. If you want a wealthy religion with clean people, you sure as heck picked the wrong one. lol But seriously don't invite people who you judge to be inferior if you're just going to complain about it.

Having said that, I do hope you're kidding and this is just a joke. :-)

• Crisis of Conscience
  • Satanus
    Satanus

Hahaha. Luv it.

'Xanax and gin'

W those goodie emblems, why bother leaving the house to mingle w the unwashed rabble at the hall for dry bread and drier wine (of which you don't partake, anyhow)? You and the hub could have a nice quiet, fireside memorial.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit