STAY AWAY FROM MY KINDGOM HALL," LORD'S EVENING MEAL" INVITATIONS REVOKED!!!!!

by AuntConnie 98 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• franticfran
    franticfran

Thats the best laugh Ive had in ages,why werent there more AuntConnie,s when I was in??? I might not have left

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Aunt Connie Welcomes all to the memorial, she will greet everyone at the front door.

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

AuntConnie: " the key is I must keep focused on the great prize of being a Circuit Overseer's wife, "every knee will bend down for me and pay homage" and all the Praise, Pride and Prominence I am due, all those years they owe me big time with big interest! "

I give you homage right now, AuntConnie, for a great thread. May the misfits, druggies, and unwashed keep far away from you on your special night.

• lriddle80
    lriddle80

This must be a joke...if not...eesh!!

• Satanus
    Satanus

'

cigarettes and sex

Sorry about the body odor. I didn't have time to go home and shower first. I only meant to stop at the bar for a couple, but the time got away from me.'

Ks - You were having a cigarette and sex in the front row? Sex first, i would think.

S

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I like aunt connie

oz

• talesin
    talesin

AC, you should do stand-up, really... :P

• jhine
    jhine

Edmond Dantes , can I sit by you please ? what fun to be had . Think that you are spoiling A C . by promising to shower .

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

Who else were you expecting to show, when this religion is proselytizing and selling the end of the world is coming soon.

That's the purpose of religion. In fact what would any other purpose be? What good is God without some sort of change in the future.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

And AC, EVERYONE fawns over the losers that show up once a year!!

The ones who are there all the time and doing the work, like you and me, we get IGNORED while the elders and pioneers are busy kissing up to the slackers and deadbeats who show up at the memorial.

I am with you:

If you don't come all year, don't come to the one night a year we get to show gratitude for knowing those who know Jesus.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit