STAY AWAY FROM MY KINDGOM HALL," LORD'S EVENING MEAL" INVITATIONS REVOKED!!!!!

by AuntConnie 98 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• recovering
    recovering

No matter how you rationalize you are still going against your own governing body AC. That makes you an apostate like the rest of us. You can't pick and choose which commands from the GB to obey or they say you are an apostate.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

recoving: assuming ac is real!

• recovering
    recovering

True very true unstoppable

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Aunt Connie is Friggin Hillarious..

Messed Up humour that cuts to the bone..

Each thread is looneyer than the last..

..........................  photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

I thought a better solution to revoke all those invites and it benefits our Cozy Kingdom Hall, we annouce "We are going to have a Kingdom Hall Cleaning after the Lord's Evening Meal". This solves the problem of all the scrappy and scuzzy people who loath bathing themselves and hate to work. Once they hear the phrase "Kingdom Hall Cleaning" the faders know this is their que "Exit Stage Right Sangglepuss!" to stay home and new potentials to our Kingdom Hall might be willing to hang around and use a sponge instead of soaking us for money. We combat the Sponges with Sponges and dust the flakes off with the threat of a good vacuum or sweeping. Nothing strikes fear into the hearts of a "fader and poser" like the four letter word "WORK", I out do myself, sometimes I say "Aunt Connie how can you be some evil and good at the same time?" I must put my head and be patient like Job, the key is I must keep focused on the great prize of being a Circuit Overseer's wife, "every knee will bend down for me and pay homage" and all the Praise, Pride and Prominence I am due, all those years they owe me big time with big interest! Until that time, it's sitting back and listening to the ramblings of the "mentals", "old people", "thinking of excuses why I hate my parents" and avoiding all the fat and depressed Witnesses who plague our Kingdom Hall currently. Apostates complain Witnesses have a high use of alcoholic beverages yet they fail to remember we are the E.R. of society when it comes to taking care of all the christians tossed out or left behind by the rich churches and clubs. We are the group that attracts all the undesirables, so give us a break and allow us a bottle or two to deal with the stress inflicted on the social workers of christianity.

The Society brings these clowns, carnies and hobos into our house and the angels are quick to throw them out the back door. There has to be a better way to manage all the misfits who desire to socialize with our group, the application and background check is not reasonable on Memorial Night and most of these drug addicts won't remember they attended the glorious event, so what really is the point of it all?

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

OUTLAW:

Unfortunately, the types of people that "Aunt Connie" described are all TOO real in many halls nowadays.

Too many "marginal" people brought into that religion in recent years by JWs desperate for studies. I would RUN from these people.

I'd have to be OUT of my mind to set foot in that place!

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

auntie: if i where you i would be more worried about the fact that you are not born again, than what happens with this counterfeit religion. just my observation. what are you going to do when the wine and bread are past into your hands, will you eat and drink or pass(john 6:44-68)?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey LHG!..

Those people are real alright..

I can remember them from the 60`s,the WBT$ is still attracting them..

I don`t think people notice the crazies have been there all along..

Until they leave..

OddBalls are Normal in WatchTower World..

Aunt Connie does a good job of pointing out the Craziness there..

I`m still laughing my ass off at her posts..LOL!!..

.............................. photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Splash
    Splash

Yaaaaaaawwwwwwnnnn.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Aunt Connie,

Are you training to be an agony aunt be honest?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit