New Pope about to come out

by new22day 303 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• still thinking
    still thinking

this brand spanking new pope hasn't hired anyone to do any of those things. You know this...FHN

You mean he is going to fire all the existing staff in the Vatican and hire NEW staff...I never knew that.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    You mean he is going to fire all the existing staff in the Vatican and hire NEW staff...I never knew that.

Which one of your hats did you pull that notion out of?

• still thinking
    still thinking

All popes are monsters FHN....its synonamous with the word....POPE

To get to that level in the church you have to have been involved in some heavy duty sh*t...you don't get there because your a nice person.

They are the church elite..voted in by the other church elite...the biggest money making scam in the world.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Once again woman have no vote toward who should become Pope.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Which one of your hats did you pull that notion out of?..FHN

I borrowed one of the popes fancy ass hats...lol

YOU said "this brand spanking new pope hasn't hired anyone to do any of those things".....so I took it that YOU knew something I didn't.

What happened to all the staff that already work at the vatican. Does he need to hire new staff? Or is it just a given that he inherits the servants already there?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    All popes are monsters FHN....its synonamous with the word....POPE
    To get to that level in the church you have to have been involved in some heavy duty sh*t...you don't get there because your a nice person.

This is your opinion. You're entitled to your opinion.

• still thinking
    still thinking

shhhh Finkelstein....that's why nuns should take a vow of silence, or at the very least, know their place in the church hierachy.

• still thinking
    still thinking

This is your opinion. You're entitled to your opinion...FHN

Thanks for stating the obvious....LOL

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I agree about the RC church's antiquated view of women. The RC would love to see the Anglican communion come back to the fold. The Anglicans have women serving as bishops, priests, deacons and some of them are gay. Dream on RC.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Thanks for stating the obvious....LOL

I just hope you understand what the word opinion means, Still. Sometimes I think you get it mixed up with the word fact.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit