New Pope about to come out

by new22day 303 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Research Ang's Topics started: you'll find the answer. You're pretty transparent, Still, but you're alright sometimes.

• still thinking
    still thinking

seriously? You want me to research Angs topics because YOU make a false statement to me on this thread about staying on topic.

You're all kinds of funny FHN.

And you want me to reseach YOUR 'facts' (which you don't even confirm ARE facts or not), to make sure they are facts...research every comment you make to see if it is true...yeah. I think what you say is THAT important that I want to research every word you write....LMAO!

Can you let it drop now? Or do you want to continue accusing me with your false claims about what I am doing? Take it to PM...that way I can ignore what you say.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Says Angharad. You're trying to take the thread off topic.
    Where did she say that to me? Or are you speaking for her?

She said this to all of us.

Topic Hijacking

• still thinking
    still thinking

Meh..you don't want to take it to PM...I'm out of this thread.

• designs
    designs

Be prepared for a new evanglizing Roman Catholic Faith. Like bringing water to boil to cook a lobster they will blend science and the eucharist.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

FHN stated fact. It's on the Vatican website:

http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/benedict_xvi/apost_constitutions/documents/hf_ben-xvi_apc_20091104_anglicanorum-coetibus_en.html

It's called 'Personal Ordinariates', which invites practising Anglicans to be in communion with the Pope while allowing them to retain their own identity and liturgy. While it mentions nothing of women and gay Anglican priests, it does allow married Anglican priests to become Catholic priests and still maintain their marriages.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thanks, Las. I wonder if the Roman Church ever begins to progress with things such as women, birth control, gays, etc, then who knows, maybe the churches can reunite. I know that different Anglican and Episcopalian sources were encouraging prayer for the new pope. One mentioned "our Catholic brothers and sisters" as well.

• MinisterAmos
  • EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Well,to each their own. I don't understand what a pope does anyway. After being in the Watchtower most of my life,I've had enough of organized religion. It all just leaves a very bad taste in my mouth. All I can say is the new pope has his job cut out for him with all the corruption in the church.

I learned the hard way not to let any other human control your spiritual journey and relationship with God.

• Skbj
    Skbj

In a broke ass country as Italy is these days I think is very appropriate they called him Francis after St Francis of Assisi Patron of the poor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit