At JW.Org, for kids, a connect the dots coloring page of Lot's wife turning into salt.

by Theocratic Sedition 88 Replies latest jw friends

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

It's amazing, these guys are too haughty to get the message. They were wrong on so many things there are literally too many to count....but on the issue of sending other human beings into oblivion, that one they know for sure that they have that one right. I picture in my mind a really bad NFL football coach who keeps losing games, but he assures the owners that these little things do not matter because he is right on the big things....only later to lose more games, and even embarrass himself further.

When all that hangs in the balance is a football game, that is one thing, when you are destroying people's entire lives, uhm, yea, that is something different. In fact, if the people who post on this board (with the right state of mind and right message)--not saying that i am always one of those--but if they were not to expose this madness, they themselves would be guilty of a crime. An elder explained to me one time that the "fear of god" is not that we are supposed to be terrified of god, but the fear of god means the fear of sitting on your hands and doing nothing, that if you fear god, you would be impelled to be the type of person who must take action.

I fear that you men at the top are standing on very thin ground, and are approaching a tipping point where you could actually see a mass exodus. This religion is not like other religions where people stick around because it's "touchy feely", this religion is militant, and people stay because of duty. If the leaders are dishonorable, then the duty of disseminating magazines and speaking on the podium all of the sudden turns into the duty of seeing that the org is shut down permanently.

HAHAHAHAHAAH but you can't because this is Jehovah's organization, oh? Let me ask you something, how many people/organizations do you know of in your lifetime that have come representing a product/a god/a message, that later you then later realized they did not in fact represent what they claimed to whatsoever?

If I start a Christian religion and then proceed to pillage and rape everything in my path, would you follow me? what if i showed your kids pictures of what happens to people that do not follow me? (ie. turning into salt)....what would you think? and then i told my kids "here kids, here are your crayons and now its time to color a woman being murdered" weeeee! no i'm not trying to insinuate this religion is raping and pillaging everything in its path, but the 2nd part does not require intimation, just follow the link in the topic.

There are some truly truly truly fucking wicked people in this religion. and some of the most "spiritual elders" that are at bethel(or at least served there)have agreed with me on that. so tell me, if god's will is being carried out, in terms of disfellowshipping and shunning and the rest of it, what the fuck are good people by the masses be turned out of the org, while these absolutely and insidiously wicked people are remaining in the organization? that you yourselves have admitted are inside the org? god just didn't get around to them yet? he's using them to get the weak spiritual people out? fucking insane.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

So many level headed good comments from JW.net participants.

The Governing Body must be laughing their heads off, like Hitler and Company,

desensitizing little children, to what happens to people if you Do Not Obey Us Now!

We will scare the pants off of little children, maybe even diddle/daddle at the same time, none of us will tell, wink, wink.

"Come to the meetings, where with the same drivel and scare tactics, each week, we will hypnotise you into giving us your life and all your money. Don't get an Education. Don't talk to normal people, I mean worldly people. You might find real happiness and a true purpose in life. We can't allow that! Why, we like living in our Ivory Tower Society Buildings, that you freely provide for us, and we like counting our money, that you freely give us. We are happy. Oh, we just love free labor and gullible people," say The Governing Body Crazy's 8's.

Just Lois

• cedars
    cedars

Ok, in my view this is Sparlock all over again. Here's my article for those who are interested...

http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/connect-the-dots-of-terror-jw-org-releases-gruesome-image-for-kids-to-color-in

Cedars

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

That connect the dots pic is freakin weird!

• confusedteenager
    confusedteenager

This is just taking it too far....

I'm honestly appalled.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

In my mind these guys on the Governing Body are worse than a pedofile when it comes to emotionally abusing very young children for compliance to their own selfish gratification.

These guys are real sickos with out a conscience.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Theocratic Sedition said:

"I mean I can understand learning from the account,"

What is it that you learn from the account?

Just wondering.

• cedars
    cedars

Pistoff

What is it that you learn from the account?

If you want to protect angelic visitors to your home from an angry mob of gang rapists, offer them your daughters. (Genesis 19:8)

Cedars

• Sparlock the Wizard
    Sparlock the Wizard

Just....wow. Genuinely shocked.

I wonder how many kids will be coloring this out during their family study night...

• 88JM
    88JM

Am I doing it wrong?

For the next join-the-dots, I vote a picture of Jael hammering a tent peg into Sisera's skull.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit