At JW.Org, for kids, a connect the dots coloring page of Lot's wife turning into salt.

by Theocratic Sedition 88 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Emotionally Crippled JW Children..

Make Good Emotionally Crippled JW Adults...

If you want Obedient Adult JW`s..

You have to Fuck them Up when They`re Young!..

.............................OUTLAW

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

The sooner you start scaring children, the longer they'll stay brainwashed. These sick bastards will stop at nothing to retain membership...

• cedars
    cedars

Thanks Blondie

Its color basically depends on the amount, and the kind of impurities present in it.

I'm guessing there would be a number of impurities in a lump of salt derived from a human body.

Cedars

• whathappened
    whathappened

This is sick, I printed it up and am showing it to people as an example of how twisted this organisation is.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

So Lot's wife should be painted blood red?

• cedars
    cedars

wha happened

So Lot's wife should be painted blood red?

Based on Blondie's advice, I would recommend pale pinkish brown.

Cedars

• sir82
    sir82

Just another sign of how frigging clueless these numbnuts are.

No one who had anything to do with "brilliant" idea has had children of their own.

This is what happens when you spend 30, 40, 50 years of your adult life in a cold environment where children are not allowed. You get to the point where you think $#!+ like this is a good idea.

• nugget
    nugget

preparing the mind whilst young means that they will see nothing abnormal in this.

As a mum it is truly shocking that this event is seen as appropriate material for a colouring in exercise.

• cedars
    cedars

The final word on this bible account from My Book of Bible Stories...

"We can learn a good lesson from this. It shows us that God saves those who obey him, but those who do not obey him will lose their lives."

obey

Cedars

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

What a messed up 'kids activity'. I would rather my children play Halo or Call of Duty then participate in this mental screwing excercise. Kids who do this exercise, along with being exposed to all the other death at Armageddon images in the society's literature, wil have a seed planted deep in their minds that will grow into psychological disorders when they mature.

I know super zealous dubs who won't let their kids watch Madagascar or Kung-fu Panda or play Mariokart because of the violence. They can just do the dot to dots that the society puts out.

Don't forget to focus on the evil woman's dying eyes kids, notice her terror and pain, she has turned away from Jehovah and is now suffering horrific death. When you finish the dot to dot of death we can all sing 'Listen Obey And Be Blessed' together.

JWs feel they need to give their kids this divine education, or they could get corrupted by Satan, and that can really mess up a child's mind..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit