At JW.Org, for kids, a connect the dots coloring page of Lot's wife turning into salt.

by Theocratic Sedition 88 Replies latest jw friends

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/family/children/picture-activities/lots-wife-becomes-salt/

Is it me or is this kinda sick? I mean I can understand learning from the account, but this is kinda deviant. One woman's death is a fundamentalist child's entertainment. Might as well let your kids check out the latest Die Hard.

• trujw
    trujw

Maybe next they can have a connect the dots for the children torn appart by that she bear in the bible under the heading "Following the older men that take the lead"

• pixel
    pixel

Lovely. Teach your kids how to draw a dying woman. Lovely.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Sweet.

Is there one of Lot banging his daughters after getting drunk?

• WifeyWHisme1970
    WifeyWHisme1970

It's not only sick, but disgustingly sick and they know it, using these pictures to fear children into staying close to the org. I absolutely hated this about all the books, magazines, and literature....my biggest concern in my child custody battle, was keeping my baby from seeing this kind of filth. Not to mention the subliminal messages all throughout this satanic system they use on children. I can't talk about it right now because it hurts too much! One day soon...

May love be with all who were harmed

• sabastious
    sabastious

That looks like a rated R movie!

-Sab

• blondie
    blondie

At least she didn't commit adultery and have her lover's spouse put to death.

• sir82
    sir82

Or how about one of the guys in Genesis hacking the prostitute up into 20 different pieces and sending them to different cities?

Ooh! I know! They should have one of Phineas catching the couple the couple screwing in their tent, then "piercing them through their genital parts". That would be a doozy.

Sick bastards.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Where is the connect the dots page for David collecting foreskins??

• ambersun
    ambersun

I thought this was a joke at first, but apparently not. I can't take this in. Encouraging children to join up the dots to make up a picture of a woman dying an agonising death?!!

Just sick!

Sweet dreams, little kiddies!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit