At JW.Org, for kids, a connect the dots coloring page of Lot's wife turning into salt.

by Theocratic Sedition 88 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Well its a projection from the person mind, I think in my projection I'll put a smile on her face indicating independent thinking and disobeying the voice of an ill temper tyrant is a good feeling.

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

Connect the dots. How adorable. Dub parents can proudly display the child's handiwork on the fridge, right next to the child's other drawings of scenes of agony and death.

If a child produced a drawing like this at school, he/she would immediately be scheduled for psychological testing, and the parents would be called in for a conference to discuss treatment options for their child's sadistic tendencies.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Return of Parakeet...

Just Lois

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Outlaw you're a F**in' mess with that drivers license photo ! ! !

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@ShirleyW!!

......................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Unfortunatley no authorities would be remotely interested in a religion peddling this sort of thing.

Its in the BIBLE so it must be ok.

Oz

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

This is a joke right? Like, someone making a joke about the Bible Stories book depicting lots of death?

• alecholmesthedetective
    alecholmesthedetective

And stand by for the Indoctrination Questions box...

• cedars
    cedars

Thanks alecholmesthedetective. With that second question it looks like they're trying to put it in kids' heads that they might just turn to salt if they look at things the Bible warns us "not to look at." Would JWfacts, JWsurvey, freeminds or JWstruggle be on that "biblical" list per chance?

Cedars

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Good. Less converts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit