At JW.Org, for kids, a connect the dots coloring page of Lot's wife turning into salt.

by Theocratic Sedition 88 Replies latest jw friends

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Seriousy? That should be forwarded to psychologists, school counselors, abuse centers ... that is sick.

Sparlock the Warrior Wizard is wicked ... and that dot-to-dot isn't?

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

disgusting

revolting!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I don't know what type of crazy pills they were taking when they published this.

• cedars
    cedars

That's just unbelievable. If that's not glorifying in someone's death (after all, according to them this was a real event), I don't know what is.

Cedars

• blondie
    blondie

I'm sure the WTS says she won't be resurrected.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Sick sick sick

Is this not child abuse?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Sick. Just sick.

It conditions the children to accept the death of the enemys of the "state."

I expect the Hitler Youth were pre-programmed in a similar way.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Anyone remember the Paradise book that was geared towards young people with all those pictures of folks being destroyed? maybe next they can make a picture for the kids to color in from one of those pics in the Paradise book

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Governing Body is really working over time on keeping the children under their control to be mined as an income sourse when they get older, too many are leaving the cult once they get older and that means lost revenue$ for the corporation, they pulling out all their trick to inspire fear of disobedience of which the death of Lot's wife shows the most serious of consequences for the most trivial of offenses.

• WifeyWHisme1970
    WifeyWHisme1970

@wannabefeee- I have tried everything when I was trying to keep my baby from getting indoctrinated by my husband (at the time seperated and he wasn't out yet). It was absolutely horrifying lying in my bed, thinking about him reading the bible story book to him right before bed at a house he had moved into with jw families all around. I had hired a child psychiatrist to present some issues in court, but she couldn't see the damage as much as I could. Of course the pictures with the unnecessary blood pouring out from animals and humans were the obvious, but few people believed me about the subliminal satanic messages that they threw in there as well. I have tried the route with CPS, however the law just won't protect them (innocent children) right now from this destructive psychotic circle of fear, guilt, and obedience to their power. I am so thankful that through the case, my hubby saw these disgusting points, I had been bringing up to him all along. I want so deeply to help the children of this cultish community covering up crime and it just seems so locked up to get to them. Back to prayer, faith, and love to continue the journey of survival and honoring our loving creator!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit