At JW.Org, for kids, a connect the dots coloring page of Lot's wife turning into salt.

by Theocratic Sedition 88 Replies latest jw friends

• prologos
    prologos

of course on family worship night Dad can creatively get into the wt-control spirit and read the whole account and

have Lots wife's picture daubed with molasses and mustard to illustrate the tar, brimstone and fire that engulfed all in the neighborhood.

It feels so good playing God. Lesson:

scared to disobey,

Fun to shun (playing God)

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

Hey WTS, here's a nifty money-making idea for you -- Biblical toys for dub children to play with and trade with others.

A Noah's ark bath toy with attachable screaming plastic people hanging from the sides.

A Jezebel doll that breaks into little red pieces when surrounded by vicious-looking plastic dogs.

A Samson temple that collapses on a crowd of little screaming plastic people.

Jesus dying slowly on a stake. (The Catholics have beaten you to this one, but the stake would make it different.)

A Judas doll hanging from a miniature tree.

An Aposta-doll with built-in screaming sounds when the child pushes a button labeled "Armageddon."

(Batteries not included.)

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

RoP - Good ideas. The Judas hanging one can have a button you press so he falls down and his guts spill out.

What about a masturbating man that falls into a 1958 style 'Paradise Book' armageddon(TM) chasm (rather than an orgasm), when Kingdom Maladies are played? His dog can fall in too.

Or a toy man on the platform that has a string to pull and he repeats the words: 'Obey the Governing Body', 'Do not report child molesters to the proper authorities.', 'Appreciate the grand privilege of unity in this time of the end.', 'Wait on Jehovah.', 'We missed you at the meetings.' and 'Come into the back room little boy but don't tell anyone!'

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I'm thinkin that maybe the Governing Body is going to shift its attention now to young ones and get into the biblical toy making business and the Sparlock wizzard toy put down was to make room for their new line of bible charactor dolls.

Lot's salty wife

Rahab the harlot

Absalom with magical growing hair(pubic and scalp)

Eglon rolly polly

Jehu the mad racer

Satan the talking snake

Dathan and Abiram insense holders

etc..

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

am i the only one that thinks this is waaaay worse than sparlock? i mean, these pictures are upsetting and distubing. its like they are really focusing on the violence with the kids stuff. is this what they were planning all along with the special stuff for kids? to bring out the most disturbing parts in the bible to scare them? i mean, you are suposse to sit down with your child and force him to read about a situation in which people are demanding Lot let them gang rape the men inside his house, and that lot instead offered to have his daughters be gang raped? look, i know the bible story book had some graphic pictures, but this is another level of sick. with all of the bible stories, why do these? whats next? connecting the dots of the pregnant women ripped open at the command of the all "loving" Jehovah? its rare watchtower does something that suprises me, this is really shocking.

EDIT: i missed page 3 of this thread, i am not the only one that thinks this is worse than sparlock, and i read a post that i think sums this up perfectly and i dont feel its it any way exaggerated:

"In my mind these guys on the Governing Body are worse than a pedofile when it comes to emotionally abusing very young children for compliance to their own selfish gratification.

These guys are real sickos with out a conscience."

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

Great ideas, punkofnice and frankiespeakin.

You getting all this, WTS?

We're giving you gems here; gems, I tell you.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

RoP - Quick patent the ideas!

To be honest I DO believe the WBT$ monitors this site. They'd be even worse fools than I credit them for if they didn't.

• ambersun
    ambersun

They could sell bags of tiny plastic stones so the children can line all the little screaming plastic people up and hurl stones at them in practice for how naughty people who make Jehovah sad will be treated in the New System, when shunning will no longer be necessary as they will all be stoned to death instead. Lovely

Oh yes, and how about some of the little plastic screaming people having detachable heads for when they have sneaked off to a birthday party.

• alecholmesthedetective
    alecholmesthedetective

A miniature model of Jehovah's hierarchical organization, with complete heavenly chariot, set of angels, and action figures of R&F publishers in field service, elders, COs, DOs, BC members, and (drum rolls): the eight members of the Governing Body with sound--all the phrases PunkofNice mentioned and more...

"Going to university is like shooting yourself in the head"

"Jehovah's people are the thinkingest people on earth!"

"We are the Faithful and Discreet Slave"...

PS: Jesus action figure not included.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit