At JW.Org, for kids, a connect the dots coloring page of Lot's wife turning into salt.

by Theocratic Sedition 88 Replies latest jw friends

• maisha
    maisha

SICK!

• designs
    designs

wh- 'crazy pills', seriously these guys are crazy, they should never write another article condemning video games..

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    they should never write another article condemning video games

I don't get that either. They always remind everyone in the WT that 'true Christians' should not watch violent entertainment, but they feel that this is suitable education/entertainment for a 4 or 5 year old child. Hypocrisy?? Nothing new though.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Cedars ... actually, they offer help on the colors to choose as they also provide a comic book type story to study with your child

http://www.jw.org/assets/m/ijw13fr/502013169/ijw13fr_id-502013169_E/502013169_E_cnt_1.pdf

• cedars
    cedars

Good catch wannabefree...

salt

Cedars

• cedars
    cedars

I'm pretty sure this is NOT how Lot's conversation with the "men of Sodom" went....

sodom

Cedars

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Is Lot's wife turning to Salt? Looks more like porridge.

Utterly revolting for the WBT$ to present such morbid stuff to kids.

Proof positive they enjoy abusing children!

Utterly revolting.

• Room 215
    Room 215

Right, Return Of Parakeet... I wonder what the reaction would be if the JW kid were to present his handiwork to a "Show and Tell" session in his classroom.

• ambersun
    ambersun

I wonder what the reaction would be if the JW kid were to present his handiwork to a "Show and Tell" session in his classroom.

I honestly hope that this will happen, as it needs to be brought to the attention of the authorities just what horrors the JW childrens' minds are being filled with.

There is another even more horrific dot to dot picture of a baby draped helplessly over a soldier's arm while he holds a sharp sword in the other about to chop the baby in two.

I believe the JWs are encouraged to use these pictures as themes for their family worship nights?!

Those poor children

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    Is Lot's wife turning to Salt? Looks more like porridge.

Maybe Kosher Salt.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit