A comet coming to end the world? Useful information?

by EntirelyPossible 177 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Maybe the producer is a nutjob who believes Jesus is coming to destroy the wicked and save the special ones?

It's worrying that you may be right. I hope not.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    AGuest, you know me by now. I'm not a follower. There was no need for you to direct anything snarky in your supposed response to me to someone else. I feel like you just lumped me into a group and are now trying to clean it up. It wasn't necessary. This supposed to be a discussion, not a snark fest.

What in the WORLD are you talking about, Jose??? I did not direct my comment "at" you. In light of the direction of the DISCUSSION... I made a facetious remark BASED on your comment... to any for who that particular "shoe" fit. And, given the discussion... seems to be several size 9's up i here. Had I directed it at YOU... I would have ADDRESSED you. And you (should) know about ME... by now.

Please... please... though... don't come at me with the "I feel like you just lumped me into a group" thing. I have never lumped you into ANYTHING except being a friend. Even when you were accused of being in my "posse" I am the one who set that matter straight. I am not... and have not lumped you. You, however, have definitely decided to lump me... and a whole lot, recently... but I haven't taken it personally... because, as YOU often say, my friendship isn't BASED on agreeing with someone. We've never shared the same belief - so WHAT? That has never made any nevermind to ME... and still doesn't. What DOES make some mind to me... is that your using your chagrin at me for disagreeing with YOU (on the dang DNA thread)... to "publicly" take issue me. Something I would have never suspected to come from you... not in a million years. Because, again, YOU said friends don't HAVE to agree.

And I absolutely agree with you: this is not supposed to be a snarkfest. And if you take a look, you will see I haven't BEEN snarky with anyone except perhaps EP (and that's 'cause that idiot called himself taking issue with my daughter. Really? He obviously don't know me - I certainly do NOT go around telling people I'm perfect - far from it - and call yourself trying to put down one of MY children... and you're gonna see just how much of a sinner I AM... and why I absolutely need forgiveness... and so have given MYSELF as a SLAVE... yeah, I "said" it... to Christ)...

Yet, I only see one indictment for facetiousness here from you. What's up with that, girlfriend? I can take it from you. Perhaps you don't have a similar regard for some of these others and think THEY can. I would agree.

Let's BOTH keep it real, girl. 'Cause you know me: I ain't gonna lie to anyone. Not even you.

But I also wish you nothing but peace... while I'm being real with YOU.

A doulos of Christ,

SA

You're a sad, sad, little man. Even your JW wife could see that (and I'm betting she could in more ways than one). Poor woman: you... or the WTBTS? Never thought they would be the "better" choice in ANYTHING. But here? No competition. None at all.... except maybe between you and few more [very small] men.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Shelby, stop with the stuff, if you have an issue with Mrs J, take it to PM. My thread is not the place for your to express your problems with your voices and other posters.

and that's 'cause that idiot called himself taking issue with my daughter

Your cheap name calling can go somewhere else. It's lame, silly and has no place among adults. Despite your and your daughters advanced age, take your childiish behavior somewhere else. Seriously, calling names is middles school behavior. You haven't been in middle school in 50 years, act like an adult.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Let's BOTH keep it real, girl. 'Cause you know me: I ain't gonna lie to anyone. Not even you.

Indeed, let's all keep it real. You have lied many times. Your auditory hallucinations don't make you right, regardless of what you want to be true. Reality does not bend itself towards your delusion.

• still thinking
    still thinking

What DOES make some mind to me... is that your using your chagrin at me for disagreeing with YOU (on the dang DNA thread)... to "publicly" take issue me. Something I would have never suspected to come from you... not in a million years. Because, again, YOU said friends don't HAVE to agree.

WOW!! talk about MAJOR guilt tripping. That's some nasty shit.

And before you say you didn't address me....if it's private. Keep it private.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thats ok ST, I don't fall that easily for guilt trips...meaning I don't allow myself to feel guilt unless there's a reason to. There's none here. Plus there's nothing here of a private nature to take to pm.

• justmom
    justmom

The most dangerous place to be.....is between a mother and her child!!!~

Only those who cannot relate (or not too smart) will mess with a mama bear!!!! LOL ~~~

JUST MOM ~~~(who is a mama bear also)

<<<<Indeed, let's all keep it real. You have lied many times. >>>>

And so have you, EP. You misrepresent what others post , and then attack your own misrepresentations. You have no higher moral ground here, EP; just unclean hands.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

And so have you, EP. You misrepresent what others post , and then attack your own misrepresentations. You have no higher moral ground here, EP; just unclean hands.

You're so adorable when you try to hard. Your wrong, of course, but adorable nonetheless. I know I hurt your feelings, you need to just be an adult and get over it.

<<<< You're so adorable when you try to hard. Your wrong, of course, but adorable nonetheless.>>>

I'm wrong? Hmm . . . another lie. OK, I guess we have to repost your previous lies to expose the current one:

I made the following post in another thread (http://jehovahs-witness.net/members/politics/244844/2/NRA-Targets-Obama-Daughters3b-Limbaugh-Mocks-Murdered-Children (p.2 of the thread):

<<<< In my mind, I have the same rights to have my children protected regardless of the risk you seem to think is small enough not to need the added protection of a armed officer, or more.>>>>

I have the same right to have my children in a school that does not have armed guards, and I also do not want to pay higher taxes to make you feel safe.>>>>

You then set the groundwork for your dishonesty as follows:

<<<<Will you voluntarily give up all police, paramedic, emergency aid, fire protection and any other form of service from the state designed to help you in exchange for not paying taxes on those items?>>>>> http://jehovahs-witness.net/members/politics/244844/2/NRA-Targets-Obama-Daughters3b-Limbaugh-Mocks-Murdered-Children (p.2 of the thread).

Your dishonesty began with the statement above, which is an irrelevant, rhetorical question that falsely implies that I stated that I did not want to pay taxes for police, paramedics, fire protection, and emergency aid. I never at any time made or implied the statement you dishonestly attributed to me. When I confronted you on this issue, you added another lie to the fiction that is your posts:

<<<<It was in no way false. You said you didn't want to pay taxes for other person's security. That involves more than just armed guards in schools.>>>> http://jehovahs-witness.net/members/politics/244844/4/NRA-Targets-Obama-Daughters3b-Limbaugh-Mocks-Murdered-Children (p.4 of the thread)

Of course, you knew quite well that I had never stated or implied that I "didn't want to pay taxes for other [sic] person's security," but lies are ok with you. Although you exited the kingdom hall, theocratic warfare and dishonesty remain a part of your character, and your pompousness does not obscure that reality.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit