A comet coming to end the world? Useful information?

by EntirelyPossible 177 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Pseudologia fantastica, mythomania, or pathological lying are three of several terms applied by psychiatrists to the behavior of habitual or compulsive lying. It was first described in the medical literature in 1891 by Anton Delbrueck. Although it is a controversial topic, pathological lying has been defined as "falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime". The individual may be aware they are lying, or may believe they are telling the truth, being unaware that they are relating fantasies.

-Sab

• cofty
    cofty

Sab - Are you referring to Shelby?

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Sab - Are you referring to Shelby?

Heavens no. I have never seen her tell a lie.

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I'm wrong?

Yes, you are. If you feel the need to continue be wrong on that other topic, please revive that thread and I'll not care over there while still showing you how utterly wrong you are. This thread is about something entirely different.

Heavens no. I have never seen her tell a lie.

You must have not been looking. Ever.

<<<<This thread is about something entirely different.>>>>

Oh no it's not. The song remains the same for you; dishonesty, pompousness, and inability to admit when you're wrong, even when faced with incontrovertible evidence of your dishonesty.

I note how you didn't respond to any of the substantive points I made in my last post, because you are unable to fabricate another lie good enough to cover the others.

You calling Aguest a liar is the pot calling the kettle black.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Yeah, I didn't read any of the crybaby stuff you wrote. I have better things to do. Seriously, look, I would love to sit around and have you write pages and pages of how much you hate me, but I have to go play golf. I really just don't care what your problem is. You'll have to manhandle it yourself today, big boy.

It's hilarious to me that you can't stop lying. As Sab posted above, there are folks who are pathological liars. You are clearly a pathological liar. When one of your lies is exposed, you simply resort to lying again, as you did here. There is no evidence that I "hate" you, EP, and in fact, I don't. But like anyone else that posts on this forum, your words are not immune from skepticism, and you have habitually lied while calling others on this forum a liar. I choose to call out liars, especially when they are hypocrites like you that actually accuse others of lying. Your refusal to admit incontrovertible facts demonstrates rather clearly that your posts are unworthy of any serious consideration.

Your hypocrisy in characterizing others here as "liars" is nauseating.

As for that game of golf, have fun! I'm sure that there are plenty of gun-packing fatsos on the golf course that you have a lot in common with.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I think this thread has run it's course. Don't you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit