The Stone the Builders Rejected

by sabastious 312 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cofty
    cofty
    didn't seem to intelligenty grasp

That's a bit ironic.

• AGuest
    AGuest

It is. Absolutely. That certain ones are even on this thread is, as well.

A doulos of Christ,

SA

• tec
    tec

Well, Cofty... some people ARE interested, and they happen to be ex-jws as well. Perhaps you could let them decide what threads they want to be pay heed to, or not?

(Your jabs about my 'cleverness' are uncalled for; you started out trying to criticize me - and others - for jumping from one cult to another/learning nothing from having been in a cult to begin with; and when I countered that jab with the fact that i did not join the wts to begin with, you change your tune and throw this at me instead. What is up with that?)

peace,

tammy

• cofty
    cofty
    when I countered that jab with the fact that i did not join the wts to begin with,

You said you think too much to join the Watchtower. .

Perhaps you could let them decide what threads they want to be pay heed to, or not?

Yes as I will decide what threads I comment on without applying for permission from you or your mentor.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    What is up with that?

Seriously, my dear tec (peace to you, dear one!)... you had to ask? J/K - I know it was rhetorical.

Peace!

YSSFS of Christ,

SA, who just gets a little tired of the melarkey sometimes...

• tec
    tec

No, I didn't have to ask ;) But I was hoping Cofty might look at that and ask himself.

I wasn't expecting him to, but a girl can hope.

Peace,

tammy

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Yes as I will decide what threads I comment on without applying for permission from you or your mentor.

Try letting others decide for themselves, too. Oh, wait... that would undermine that whole "I need to control what others think/believe so that's why I used to be a"... well, you know what I mean... "thing" you got going on, wouldn't it? Try, C. Try.

A doulos of Christ,

SA

• cofty
    cofty

Who is the one trying to control the thinking of others - The person who makes evidence-free assertions based on supposed voices she hears or somebody who offers objective evidence to support their position?

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Who is the one trying to control the thinking of others - The person who makes evidence-free assertions based on supposed voices she hears or somebody who offers objective evidence to support their position?

The latter, if the resort to attacking the thinking abilities of those who don't agree with them, even resorting to trying to convince themselves... and others... of such one's mental deficiencies. The former can... and if we're referring to here, does... make their assertions, evidence-free or otherwise (usually otherwise - that some don't accept the evidence as evidence is not such one's problem)... without regard for control of others' thinking. They don't actually care what others think... or receive... or reject... or accept... or deny... or hear... or refrain. That is not the purpose of their sharing. Love... for the One who gave it to THEM... AND for those HE loves... is the purpose. Could be that those who can't receive that haven't yet "ascended" so as to understand that kind of love.

A doulos of Christ,

SA

• cofty
    cofty

Your posts are so convoluted I lose interest very quickly. Try again - or not. Its all the same to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit