NRA Targets Obama Daughters; Limbaugh Mocks Murdered Children

by BizzyBee 246 Replies latest members politics

• wasblind
    wasblind

So you are agreeing with me. Something can be properly secured and broken into_____EP

Mornin' LUV ,

On the basis, if the mom used a lock and key, and properly locked it

then I'd have to agree

But, If it was lock and key that she used, There was a risk that this key could be found ( By a Nut )

Which means she didn't use the proper security measures for her

circumstance which allowed a breach

You need to keep in mind EP,

There are more than one type of security , the mom

choose the wrong type . which mean the guns were not properly secured

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

You need to keep in mind EP, There are more than one type of security , the mom choose the wrong type . which mean the guns were not properly secured

You are ignorant of how the guns were secured. It's very possible she may have had them lying on a bed, it's possible she had them stored in a fireproofe safe with a digital keypad, bolted to the floor with a trigger lock on every one.

You simply are ignorant of those details and cannot say how properly or not they were secured. Any attempt to do so is mere speculation on your part.

• wasblind
    wasblind

IT seems we can't get enough of each other EP

You are right I don't know exactly how the Mom stored the weapons

I only know what most have concluded, and that is the Guns weren't secure ENOUGH

And we have the end result to prove that

As you say: " It's very possible she could have had them lying on a bed "

Which defeats the argument you are trynna make, that she could have had them properly secured

You jus' whooped your own ass EP

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Because this kind of stuff happens pretty much every day........not big news anymore....
    No, it doesn't, actually.

270 guns injuries per day, 87 deaths.

because...........cars

Right. Then let's regulate guns as stringently as we regulate cars.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

270 guns injuries per day, 87 deaths.

At gun shows? No...

Right. Then let's regulate guns as stringently as we regulate cars.

Sweet. I don't need a license to own a car OR a gun. I can own a car w/o insurance, same as a gun. I have a license for both. Both are under security systems. It's illegal to use either while intoxicated.

Of course, I am in favor of regulating the sales of guns between private sellers via background checks, something we currently don't do for cars. In fact, you don't have to do ANY kind of background check on someone you are selling a car to. If I buy a car from a dealer, I don't have to to get a background check.

So, unless you didn't really think this through, it sounds like you want to remove background checks for guns, which is a horrible idea.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Which defeats the argument you are trynna make, that she could have had them properly secured

You jus' whooped your own ass EP

Don't be silly. I am saying you are ignorant of how they were secured, which is still true. I am ALSO ignorant of how they were secured. The difference being you are trying to make silly claims like "unbreachable is the same as secured" and make claims about security that you can't know. IOW, I admit we are both ignorant, you just make stuff up and run with it until you get caught, then try to claim something else is what you meant, usually the something else being just as ignorant and wrong as the first thing you said.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

As long as you're sane, and not a criminal..............-->I don't see the problem of gun sales!

Liberal minded newspapers are already putting people's lives on the line, by publishing gun owner's info!

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

So, you know what we need? Every last one of Obama's executive orders enforced. We need mandatory training for both cars and guns. We need to quit submitting to the will of the auto-industry and set limits to jack fuel efficiency through the roof, invest heavily in continued research into sustainable fuel and energy for transportation, invest in smart-gun technology research, better tracking of spent cartridges to the gun that fired it, gatling archery technology (we already have gatling potato guns, this is a logical next step and would be seriously cool). I have no problem with limiting magazine size to 10 rounds, we need general firearms education so people know the difference between my super-accurate, super powerful, long distance browning 7MM rem mag and my scary looking, less accurate, shorter range AK so that, when they try to talk about guns, they know what they are talking about. We need to teach critical thinking skills starting in kindergarten.

• wasblind
    wasblind

you just make stuff up and run with it until you get caught, then try to claim something else is what you meant, usually the something else being just as ignorant and wrong as the first thing you said.____EP

MY darlin' I, can't get enough of your love babe

_______Barry White

Hey EP, are you surprised by the accident that happened at the gun show ?

In the other thread started by James , You stated that you never knew

of any unintentional killin' by a gun

I'm glad no one died in this case. It would have been the first

unintentional killin' you ever heard of.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

You stated that you never knew of any unintentional murders by a gun

That's not at all what I said.

**Edited to reflect wasblinds edit**

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit