NRA Targets Obama Daughters; Limbaugh Mocks Murdered Children

by BizzyBee 246 Replies latest members politics

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Ed Koch, a former mayor of New York, one of those people in power, is calling for it.

Are you serious? Ed Koch?

This Ed Koch?

He hasn't been a force in politics since around 1988 - 25 years. What power does he have?

The point is that no one in any position of power (POTUS, VPOTUS, members of congress) is calling for a ban on all guns.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

The point is that Beks got what she asked for and now you are scambling to find a way to say it's not true. It is true, like it or not.

As I said, create a defensible argurment and then argue it, rather than try to minimize or dismiss facts that your side said didn't exist.

Oh, and since you apparently are unaware, Ed Koch is still in politics.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Ed Koch's participation in politics consists of endorsing candidates. He has no power to influence federal or state legislation.

You're reaching.

Your claim is that there is a "call to ban guns." My claim is that there are no legislators who are calling for such.

If you want to cite the entire blogosphere, I'm sure you will find support for any extreme position you choose. That is not a worthy debate, in my view.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I am not reaching at all. I simply provided evidence for what was said to not exist, people calling for a ban on all guns.

If you want to talk specifically about legislators, then sure, we can, but it's not honest to pretend that is what the original claim was about.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

people calling for a ban on all guns.

That is a pointless argument - "people" on the internet say anything and everything. I can't believe you find anonymous internet assertions worth debating. I don't.

If Ed Koch (!) is the most credible reference point for your claim - then I declare victory and say good-night.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Nut + Gun = Dead Mom, Now let's talk precision

Was the gun he shot his mom wit' secured ???? obviously not

if it had been ,she and others could still be alive

You still don't know if they were secured or not. You are still speaking from ignorance._______EP

Hello EP, when security is breeched, it's not secure.

Nut + found key + Got gun + shot mom + went on rampage = Guns not secure enough

EP, It's not rocket science. Ask the survivors and they will tell you that those guns

were'nt secure

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Hello EP, when security is breeched, it's not secure.

A ridiculous statement. Using your definition, nothing is secure. Try again.

That is a pointless argument - "people" on the internet say anything and everything. I can't believe you find anonymous internet assertions worth debating. I don't.

I know. Like when you declared victory and ran away. There's no point in debating that worthless anonymous internet assertion.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Ok EP have it your way

I think Most people understand that if the mom " so call " secured the guns

and the " so called " security could be breeched , Means the guns were not secured.

I think you understand also. It's jus' a matter of havin' the last word

And you are more than welcome to have " The last word "

even when you don't make sense.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I think you understand also. It's jus' a matter of havin' the last word. And you are more than welcome to have " The last word " even when you don't make sense.

I know, because you seem to think "secured" means "unbreachable".

It doesn't.

• wasblind
    wasblind
    seĀ·cure

/si'kyo?or/

Adjective
    Fixed or fastened so as not to give way, become loose, or be lost.
    Verb
    Fix or attach (something) firmly so that it cannot be moved or lost.
    Synonyms
    adjective. safe - sure - certain - confident - assured - steady
    verb.

ensure - insure - assure - safeguard - obtain - fasten

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit