NRA Targets Obama Daughters; Limbaugh Mocks Murdered Children

by BizzyBee 246 Replies latest members politics

• wasblind
    wasblind

OK, you got it. That wasn't hard.___EP

Don't say it like that EP, That's like a promise not delivered

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Stupidity will always kill people, regardless of how it happens, BizzyBee. I know someone that died from driving over 100 MPH in the dark on a a two lane country road. I know someone that died from smoking 3 packs a day for 20 years. I know someone that died from texting while driving and speeding (and I got to watch that person die, flung through the drivers side window of his car as it flipped over three times, him lying on the side of a hill, blood bubbling from his mouth, teeth smashed in, his leg and arm broken, face smashed in).

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

One thing stands out in this thread. Bizzybee makes her points without attacking the other posters, but she doesn't get the same in return.

• designs
    designs

Islamist militants must fear the growing deer population in their respective countries they way they train their kids to use AK-47s.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

One thing stands out in this thread. Bizzybee makes her points without attacking the other posters, but she doesn't get the same in return.

You mean other than where she tried to move the goalposts on something and attacked the poster for providing exactly what was claimed to not exist?

Islamist militants must fear the growing deer population in their respective countries they way they train their kids to use AK-47s.

Perhaps it's the Christians they fear.

• designs
    designs

Certain elements within Islam and Christianity sure fancy themselves as 'Warriors'.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Very true, as do many who are neither religion.

• designs
    designs

Aah now we're getting to it.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

What is "it"?

• designs
    designs

The 'Warrior' mentality. The AK-47 really isn't about the fear of deer stamping into your homes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit